• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is the better player

Diesel

Who is the better player   

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you took away the fact that one is a broken record, which is more of a broken record?

A > A Broken record

B > Diesel

Tough call. However i have a request to make. Given recent events i think it is time to unlock my petition thread.

It's stupid to compare these two players.

1. They don't play the same position.

2. One plays on a lottery team and one plays on a playoff team.

3. Completely have different roles for their team.

Brandan Wright has a better opportunity to develop in Golden State simply because there isn't much talent there. Marvin meanwhile plays with a lot of talent on his team. If we're talking about who's the better player right now, it's Marvin Williams. There are so many negatives about Brandan Wright: injury prone, foul prone, gets abused in the paint, average rebounder for his size, and no range on his shot. Only positive thing you can say about Wright is he has a high FG%. I'll take Marvin any day over Brandan Wright. Marvin can contribute to the team without having the ball in his hands while Wright does.

If you took away the fact that one is a broken record, which is more of a broken record?

A > A Broken record

B > Diesel

This was pretty funny, but is this thread really serious?

When I watched Brendan Wright play at North Carolina, I thought he was going to be a good NBA player. But, I don't know if he showed that yet.

• Premium Member

This is a weird one that I never understood from you, Dies'. You said once that Wright and Marvin are basically the same player except Wright was taller. But I would really rather have Marvin over Wright at this point.

I still believe that they are very similar in desire. Both being content to be background. However, I was reading in the trade forum where Mr H. was basically begging ASG to try to trade for Wright. And it struck me funny that we have one underachieving, highly touted guy from UNC.. what would the board think about us adding another.

So Marvin wins 37 to 1

What did this thread prove?

It proved that when you respond to threads like these it encourages more to be made. If you don't like the Marvin threads which many of you don't by your comments as opposed to complaining about them do the simple thing - don't respond to them or find the ignore user function.

Marvin wins 37 to 1 case closed

Edited by gsuteke