• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza Appreciation Thread

HawkRock1123

I freaking love Zaza Pachulia, and what he brings to this team. He comes off the bench and plays with heart and with energy. Take a second to post your favorite Zaza moment.

I'll get us started:

If we're up at home during the playoffs and Zaza's at the stripe, we should start a MVP chant. :biggrin:

It may catch him off-guard, fluster him, confuse him, force him to brick both free throws, get so angry at himself that he gets ejected for yelling at himself, falls on the court, gets carried off, destroys the locker room, shuts down his restaurant, shaves his head, and goes back to Europe.

:shock11:

Let's just continue to love him without chants.

On a side note, over the last 10 games, Zaza's stats are improved, but because of his limited PT, they are still not much to talk about it. It is obvious though, that his play has improved over the last few weeks.

13.5 Minutes

3.0 Points

3.8 Rebounds

0.8 Assists

0.4 Turnovers

0.4 Steals

0.5 Blocks

75% Field Goals

As many steals as turnovers, more blocks than turnovers? 2-1 assist to turnover ratio!? Woo! He only averages 1.5 shots a game though.

Easily his best game all year...however, we need more efforts like tonight more often instead of once in a blue moon. The Zaza we got tonight is a force...the Zaza we have been getting most other times has been non-existent.

I said to myself before the game that one of our bigs will struggle tonight against that frontline...so one of the others will have to step up big time. Zaza did just that.