• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jamal aka Hotsauce from the And 1 Mixtape tour

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

enough already man! just dribble the damn ball like a normal person.

• Premium Member

Amen. Craw's game is soooo ATL. This guy was made for this team.

Just like MV7. All flash no substance.

• Premium Member

I don't know about you man, but I love it. He's the perfect fit for this team and the city.

sure does look sweet....don't think Woody care for all that junk though

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Just like MV7. All flash no substance.

Keep your MV7 hate to yourself. Keep that crap on the Falcons board. You couldn't be more wrong about Jamal's game. You can't deny the guy's impact on the team this season.

• Premium Member

Keep your MV7 hate to yourself. Keep that crap on the Falcons board. You couldn't be more wrong about Jamal's game. You can't deny the guy's impact on the team this season.

i like Jamal. don't like parts on his game though

was a huge MV7 fan before he sold us out in that Carolina game.

Crawford has plenty of substance. He's not just out there dribbling around for no reason, he blows by his defender pretty easily and is probably the best finisher at the rim on our team. Plus his shot is very pure. Like the ESPN announcers said, his shot looks like its going in every single time, even if it doesnt. Plus he is court savvy i.e: setting the record for most 4 pt plays in NBA HISTORY.

Craw is flashy yes, but thats not all there is to him by far.

• Premium Member

Crawford has plenty of substance. He's not just out there dribbling around for no reason, he blows by his defender pretty easily and is probably the best finisher at the rim on our team. Plus his shot is very pure. Like the ESPN announcers said, his shot looks like its going in every single time, even if it doesnt. Plus he is court savvy i.e: setting the record for most 4 pt plays in NBA HISTORY.

Craw is flashy yes, but thats not all there is to him by far.

agree. this is NOT a 48 win team without Crawford. Still all that stuff is not necessary. Just go by the guy already.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

it's not entertaining when he turns it over trying to do too much, it's cool sometimes. but I don't want to see him do it all game.

That's pretty much how I feel about it. Once or twice a game is fine. But don't try to do it all the time. And definitely play less flashy on the road and just make the right play.

It's funny though. People say that Jamal played well tonight, even though he shot 5 - 14 FG. He did play better than what that shooting % would indicate, especially in the 1st half..

But if JJ or Smoove would've gone 5 - 14 FG in a game, no way people would say that they played "well".

Not only that, but Jamal is WAAAAAY!! more humble than MV7 (my only reference to Vick on this board, sorry).

• Premium Member

Not only that, but Jamal is WAAAAAY!! more humble than MV7 (my only reference to Vick on this board, sorry).

Jamal is one of the nicest guys you'll meet. Saw him at a charity event a few months and dude had no problem signing autographs and mingling with us common folk. Hands down he and Marvin are the 2 most personable players in the NBA.

MV7 on the other hand:

Took my nephew to his football camp in '04. Vick only talked to the kids for 10 mins and appeared to be high or drink because he kept slurring his words and looking at his friend Keion Carpenter and giggling.

Edited by NineOhTheRino