• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Clinch 3rd seed in Eastern Conference!

MrRyda

Which most likely means hellooo Milwaukee.

Now the only question becomes...do we now rest our starters (and Craw) in tomorrow's meaningless game? With Cleveland most likely doing the same thing, I'm guessing Craigslist and Ebay are gonna be loaded with unwanted tickets.

• Premium Member

Which most likely means hellooo Milwaukee.

Now the only question becomes...do we now rest our starters (and Craw) in tomorrow's meaningless game? With Cleveland most likely doing the same thing, I'm guessing Craigslist and Ebay are gonna be loaded with unwanted tickets.

I'm sure it will be similar to the Miami home game at the end of the season last year. The starters will probably get some time at the start of the 1st and 3rd but the rest of the game will be played by the reserves. We gain nothing from winning this game.

I get the feeling Cavs will play Shaq and Lebron tomorrow night It will only be for about 10-20 mins. Regardless we should rest JJ and Craw. Dress everyone else. Limit Horf,Smoove and Bibby mins. By limit I mean let them play 5 mins to start the game and 5 mins to start the 2nd half.

• Premium Member

I hope we do play the starters regular minutes tomorrow. I need Joe and Al to play like normal and get their normal numbers to clinch a very, very close fantasy finals in a league I'm in. Selfish of me yes but I need Joe and Al playing like normal. :helpsmilie: