• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you trust this team on the road?

NineOhTheRino

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Hawks are better but I don't think they're at the point of sweeping teams. I predict the Bucks will win at least 2 of their home games. Honestly I would not be mad if they did. I'll take a competitive series of over a bunch of blowouts all day.

Bucks Series: 6 Games

Hawks vs Orlando 7 Games

EC Finals: Hawks vs ? 7 Games

NBA Finals: Hawks vs Dallas 6 Games (yep... that's Hawks in 6)

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Gotta agree with Hotz. We aren't a very good road team, so we HAVE to win at home. I expect the Bucks to take at least one of their home games, and thus staving off a sweep. We aren't to the point yet where we can consistently go on the road and beat an inferior opponent.

Edited by TheTruth

Hawks are better but I don't think they're at the point of sweeping teams. I predict the Bucks will win at least 2 of their home games. Honestly I would not be mad if they did. I'll take a competitive series of over a bunch of blowouts all day.

Bucks Series: 6 Games

Hawks vs Orlando 7 Games

EC Finals: Hawks vs ? 7 Games

NBA Finals: Hawks vs Dallas 6 Games (yep... that's Hawks in 6)

I wish I knew what the road "problem" is. It does make me feel better that our home record is truly elite in the NBA. Which of these is the problem:

a) we're "young"/immature

b) can't play our style well without home fan energy

c) road trip fatigue

I dunno, but I don't buy a), and every team has to deal with c). You could argue b) pretty well. c) shouldn't be a problem in the playoffs with the extra days off, and far fewer flights.

Gotta agree with Hotz. We aren't a very good road team, so we HAVE to win at home. I expect the Bucks to take at least one of their home games, and thus staving off a sweep. We aren't to the point yet where we can consistently go on the road and beat an inferior opponent.

I expect any playoff team at home to win ONE game, save the Bulls, but wouldn't surprise me if Chicago stole one. We need to compete with Milwaukee on the road, even if they are inferior...because if we're fortunate enough to win the series, every team left can't be considered inferior to us. New season, regular season is moot. We have to play better on the road during the playoffs to get anywhere we all want/expect to be.

I wish I knew what the road "problem" is. It does make me feel better that our home record is truly elite in the NBA. Which of these is the problem:

a) we're "young"/immature

c) road trip fatigue

I dunno, but I don't buy a), and every team has to deal with c). You could argue b) pretty well. c) shouldn't be a problem in the playoffs with the extra days off, and far fewer flights.

Our teamis still learning to focus on a game for 48 minutes and without the crowd cheering you on (waking you up) we may get caught sleep walking during the game.

I'll say what I said before this series started. If the Hawks can't close them out in 4 or 5 games . . the series will probably go 7 games. Unless they play a great defensive game, they probably won't win a Game 6 in Milwaukee.

I can't imagine the Hawks sweeping the Bucks. Game 3 will be a madhouse in Milwaukee on Saturday night. But if they do sweep the Bucks . . . watch out for this team come the 2nd round.

I'll say what I said before this series started. If the Hawks can't close them out in 4 or 5 games . . the series will probably go 7 games. Unless they play a great defensive game, they probably won't win a Game 6 in Milwaukee.

I can't imagine the Hawks sweeping the Bucks. Game 3 will be a madhouse in Milwaukee on Saturday night. But if they do sweep the Bucks . . . watch out for this team come the 2nd round.

A strong showing by the Hawks tonight (20 point win) would effectively take Milwaukee out of this. More importantly, a big win tonight would put the crowd on edge. Sure they will come out big in Milwaukee but they will be saying "uh oh...here we go" at the Hawks first run. Tonight is the key to winning on the road when the series moves to Milwaukee.