• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gone Fishin'

Joker

Yep...that's how it is in Lebron's orld...balme everyone else....at the start of the season, they all were saying that this is Lebron's year to win an comparing him to MJ, 7th year in league, he got Shaq, they sighned Parker and Moon to match Orlando then at the trading deadline they got Antawn Jamison (who LBJ wanted) and all dem say "they have the team to win it all...LBJ now has his supporting cast............Now, they are all saying they weren't that deep, he didn't have help, his elbow hurting :sobbing: , give me a break.

+ a million

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kobe_Bryant_and_Lebron_James_in_this_funny_photo.jpg

Edited by nbasuperstar40
  • Like 1

LeBron did a combo JJ/Josh vs. Orlando imitation tonight. No confidence on offense, then sulks and fails to get back on D.

Except for the fact that he had a triple double. lol. But yeah.

Except for the fact that he had a triple double. lol. But yeah.

Even with the tple double he didn't play well. Lebron was 8-21 shooting (2-12 on jumpshots) and had a career high 9 turnovers. Someone needs to sit Lebron and Smoove down in the same room and just yell over and over "YOU ARE NOT A JUMPSHOOTER! GET TO THE RIM!" Lebron was 18-53 shooting the last 3 games. Joe was blasted unmercifully for shooting like that against a team nobody picked them to beat. 18-53 yet everyone is talking poor Lebron aqnd how bad his teammates are. If the Cavs had Wade instead of Lebron, they win that game tonight. That's my honest opinion.

• Premium Member

Even with the tple double he didn't play well. Lebron was 8-21 shooting (2-12 on jumpshots) and had a career high 9 turnovers. Someone needs to sit Lebron and Smoove down in the same room and just yell over and over "YOU ARE NOT A JUMPSHOOTER! GET TO THE RIM!" Lebron was 18-53 shooting the last 3 games. Joe was blasted unmercifully for shooting like that against a team nobody picked them to beat. 18-53 yet everyone is talking poor Lebron aqnd how bad his teammates are. If the Cavs had Wade instead of Lebron, they win that game tonight. That's my honest opinion.

Hey, hey, LBJ, how many times did you choke today?

• Moderators

Lethal I saw Atlanta's and others on NBA.com, I'll retrieve it when I get a chance..

Thanks I just saw it. They got Joe & Al, Dupri, Luda, a Sweetwater 420 tee, a ship that be sinkin', a broom in the water... and Woody under the boat! (or, jumping ship?) Pretty funny.

James said " I've spoiled you with my play"

=

douche.jpg

Great, he's turning into Aretha Franklin/Liza Minelli now. Somebody needs a Snickers!!

~lw3

Thanks I just saw it. They got Joe & Al, Dupri, Luda, a Sweetwater 420 tee, a ship that be sinkin', a broom in the water... and Woody under the boat! (or, jumping ship?) Pretty funny.

=

douche.jpg

Great, he's turning into Aretha Franklin/Liza Minelli now. Somebody needs a Snickers!!

~lw3

I love JoJo's t-shirt in that photoshop -- money going down the hole!

Suddenly, the sting of losing in an epic, historical fashion to Orlando has immediately passed....must really suck to live in Cleveland right now...best record and #1 seed two years running, arguably the best player in the NBA ( i don't think so) and still got bumped out of the second round two years running and might lose their best player to free agency.

Give lebron all the s*** you want but he is most definately the best player in the league

Give lebron all the s*** you want but he is most definately the best player in the league

Only if you purely go by stats.. I think other players have better winning instincts, making them better players.

Umm, I don't remember Joe pulling down 19 rbs and dishing out 10 assts or scoring 27 pts to go along with that shooting performance. Look, I hate LJ as much as the next guy and am very pleased he's out but his and Joe's performances are not even remotely comparable. Lebron shot like crap but he played his *ss off and didn't lose that game. 19 rebounds?!?! Really!?!

Umm, I don't remember Joe pulling down 19 rbs and dishing out 10 assts or scoring 27 pts to go along with that shooting performance. Look, I hate LJ as much as the next guy and am very pleased he's out but his and Joe's performances are not even remotely comparable. Lebron shot like crap but he played his *ss off and didn't lose that game. 19 rebounds?!?! Really!?!

I agree with you, but Joe never turned the ball over 9 times in the playoffs either. Yeah, LBJ scored 27, but dang near gave that many points away with those 9 freebies to the Celtics.

Whatever the case, he is gone fishing and can do that ghey little dance of his all the way to the couch.