• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged x 2: Traded pick to Nets for 27/31

Joker

via yahoo sports.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

For the 27 and 31 pick/

Bob was saying they are talking trade just before we picked. what do you guys think? Will add more if they say anything

he said he thinks we would go with solomon or crawford. Then he said they are talking trade folks

well the n hopefully we get my bot devin harris in a deal for marvin and bibby.but at the same time i really like our pickkk yall dnt no about himm but i would love to have devin harris soo mucchhh

Edited by Chaze

ame='Chaze' date='25 June 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1277431256' post='456892']

Just confirmed on ESPN....we got Crawford and the 31st! I think that's a good move.

And we're going big with the 31st pick too apparently. Let me just say that if we end up with Alabi, Whiteside or even Orton with that pick then we owe Rick Sund a beer for pulling this off.

And we're going big with the 31st pick too apparently. Let me just say that if we end up with Alabi, Whiteside or even Orton with that pick then we owe Rick Sund a beer for pulling this off.

We might owe him more than that. Like possibly something I would be ashamed of.... :ohmy:

In all seriousness though, great job Sund!!!

Even bigger than that. I'm pretty sure this marks the end of the Josh Chilldress is coming back talk. That means JChill is going elsewhere which means probably Washington. That means another player and salary cap space. Since JC was lost to us anyway, this trade of 24 for 2 picks we wanted anyway is really 3 players for a pick.