• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you think we keep Joe and trade Smoove?

Diesel

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SAving $40,000,000 by moving Okafor for Crawford's expiring contract is nothing to hahaha about.

This move would be about saving money. The same reason Memphis dumped Gasol in the Lakers lap.

Memphis dumped Gasol but then got Randolph later lol and how much does Zach make again ? Gasol also wasnt a top ten nba player at the time either there is just no way no possible way they dump an all nba franchise player in his prime who is not a headcase to simply save money . I cant believe that you think that Paul is not a MAJOR draw in NO . In Memphis Gasol could not sell tickets and thats a major major difference .

Memphis dumped Gasol but then got Randolph later lol and how much does Zach make again ? Gasol also wasnt a top ten nba player at the time either there is just no way no possible way they dump an all nba franchise player in his prime who is not a headcase to simply save money . I cant believe that you think that Paul is not a MAJOR draw in NO . In Memphis Gasol could not sell tickets and thats a major major difference .

They only sold 89% of their tickets with a much smaller arena than Phillips. He's a draw but it not too important in New Orleans.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

They only sold 89% of their tickets with a much smaller arena than Phillips. He's a draw but it not too important in New Orleans.

NO is a different world. Their economy is still in shambles form Katrina.

Paul was hurt for half the season making the team under .500.

Had Paul then healthy that attendance would have better and so would their record. Is that not a safe assumption ?

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member

Im ready to move on from the song and dance that is Josh Smith. The Paul trade sounds good to me. The Noah one as well. Sadly Josh Smith doesnt have enough value to get us either trade.

I don't know. Right now the Bulls are in a place where they have to get something.

Also,

With the play of Collison last year, the Hornets can allow their injury prone PG go. However, i don't know how they will play it seeing that they have David West. I had heard West to NJ for picks and one of their bigs not named Lopez. It seems that cap space and rebuilding is an order for the day in N.O. We give them Smoove and Craw for CP3/Okafor and they will be on their way to starting over.

• Premium Member

Just want to point out again that a trade of Josh Smith this offseason will be limited by his trade kicker. A team acquiring him will have to pay him an immediate bonus of $5.58M in addition to his current contract.

Just want to point out again that a trade of Josh Smith this offseason will be limited by his trade kicker. A team acquiring him will have to pay him an immediate bonus of $5.58M in addition to his current contract.

The kicker is the only way we can do the deal with NO. But with Denver, it could hamper us.

Hell I'd rather trade Horford. the difference is whether you want Horace grant or Shawn Kemp.

You mean Karl Malone or rich's man Shawn Marion.

I believe in Jeff Teauge he will get the job done as far as Smoove he's gotta go sure he fills up the stat sheet but he also has a tat that says Smith Dynasty i can't take him seriously

Salim Was Still Good