• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Assuming we don't make any further changes

HawkItus

I'm going with 48 wins. I say this because we were almost completely healthy last year. I assume it won't be that way this year. Also, I think we won our share of buzzer beaters that could naturally swing the other way this season. What say you?

I'm going with 48 wins. I say this because we were almost completely healthy last year. I assume it won't be that way this year. Also, I think we won our share of buzzer beaters that could naturally swing the other way this season. What say you?

I agree! Maybe the 4th or 5th seed.

A lot of it depends on Teague. If he's going to be the starter, he at least is going to have to prove that he can run and defend at the point guard position for at least 20 minutes a night. Also, Jamal Crawford had a career year with us. Was it a fluke, or was it the effect of playing with all around better players? And the big question, does Drew's offensive system make us a better team? And if it has problems, do we go back to what worked for us last year? ( As much as people hated the ISO offense, a lot of the times, our ability to ISO was our strength. . . see Boston )

I still believe this still a top 10 team in the league, regardless if we add anybody or not. But adding a big man ( Shaq ) would help.

I'll say 53 wins......same as last year and fight for the 3rd seed.

The team will be a little better with the new coach but the injury luck can't go as well as it did last year.

Truth be told the schedule in the East has not gotten tougher.

Cleveland is much worse

Toronto is much worse

Boston is worse (due to aging players)

Orlando is worse (due to aging players)

Heat are better

Bulls are better (but they really regret letting Hinrich go for nothing now)

Bucks are better

Knicks are no better. The lose every body and only gain Stoudemire and a soon to be named middle tier PG.

Bobcats are no better - may lose Felton

These teams are stil destined for the lottery

Nets

Wizards

76ers

Pacers

Pistons

1. Orlando (63-19) - will be consisitently good from game #1. Good chemistry

2. Miami (60-22)- most talented at the top but will have some growing pains to develop chemistry.

3. Atlanta (53-29) - better coaching and consistent chemistry keeps them ahead of the Bulls.

4. Bulls (Bulls 51-31) - Boozer fits perfect but now they have gapping hole at SG.

5. Celtics (48-34) - age will really show itself next season but Rondo keeps them a float.

6. Bucks (47-35) - scary team to face. Could be another war in the 1st round. How far can Jennings take them ?

7.) Knicks (41-41) - make playoffs by default. The rest of the East is weak.

8.) Bobcats (41-41) - Larry Brown gets them back in the playoffs of they keep Felton at PG

Same as last year, maybe more. But the playoffs is what matters and that is what I do not see changing.