• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's gonna be easy." - LeBron James

Sund you need to post this up in the locker room.

Sund you need to tell this to Shaq to get him here. How about instead of Shaq going out with rings he goes out stopping LBJ and Wade from getting more than him.

I dont care who's team im on. Im pissed off LBJ would even say that. If im Joe Johnson im calling up my team mates right now.

THis will be the most hated team EVER!!!

Thats Lebras problem, everything in his life came esy for him. He thinks going to Miami will make a ring come easy for him. Sadly in this day and age in the nba he may be right because the edge and fight in todays athlete is hard to find. Guys like MJ, Bird, Magic, Worthy and Kareem or even Kobe are few and far between. Guys who hate losing. The Bad Boys Pistons etc. Now everybody is friendly and guys can blow out birthday candles on another teams homecourt.

Thats Lebras problem, everything in his life came esy for him. He thinks going to Miami will make a ring come easy for him. Sadly in this day and age in the nba he may be right because the edge and fight in todays athlete is hard to find. Guys like MJ, Bird, Magic, Worthy and Kareem or even Kobe are few and far between. Guys who hate losing. The Bad Boys Pistons etc. Now everybody is friendly and guys can blow out birthday candles on another teams homecourt.

You are so correct!! It's like guys kiss up to each other now. I think It's because ESPN and the other media outlets will make a big deal about talking trash and it will hurt the team. The media controls too many things today!

I think we can make an educated guess about what Jordan thinks judging from this..

(caution}

When i clicked that link, i saw "jordan thinks kobe is better than LBJ" ,then page redirected itself to something called virus-doctor.

It tried to run some fake virus scan.

Edited by Dolfan23

They are "celebrities" now, not athletes. Honestly, I think this team will self destruct (well, at least, that's what I am hoping), and South Beach is the perfect place to do it. You have three guys that were accustom to being number 1, now they have to share spotlight. Money is tangible, concrete, so it's easy to split, but some things get very messy when you try to split them, evenly.

I think we can make an educated guess about what Jordan thinks judging from this..

Don't click that link, it's a hijacker! :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

(caution}

When i clicked that link, i saw "jordan thinks kobe is better than LBJ" ,then page redirected itself to something called virus-doctor.

It tried to run some fake virus scan.

Really? When i clicked on it yesterday there was a video of Jordan talking to a group of kids saying Kobe was better than Lebron. Strange.

Edit: I just clicked on it again and the video works. Then again I am not using an IE browser.

Edited by exodus

Really? When i clicked on it yesterday there was a video of Jordan talking to a group of kids saying Kobe was better than Lebron. Strange.

Edit: I just clicked on it again and the video works. Then again I am not using an IE browser.

I didn't get re-directed or anything either but I also use FireFox. Just in case I'm going to remove that link and just embed the video here.

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3qj2SDwXqP99fQ3S"><param'>http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3qj2SDwXqP99fQ3S"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3qj2SDwXqP99fQ3S" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

• Premium Member

I wish we had an enforcer. A PF/C who is tough as nails and won't take crap from anybody. Your designated hard foul expert.

Be nice to have a Dan Roundfield and a Tree Rollins in their prime!

I didn't get re-directed or anything either but I also use FireFox. Just in case I'm going to remove that link and just embed the video here.

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3qj2SDwXqP99fQ3S"><param'>http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3qj2SDwXqP99fQ3S"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3qj2SDwXqP99fQ3S" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Thanks. Pretty sad that as long as i have been here i have never tried to imbed a video.

Thanks. Pretty sad that as long as i have been here i have never tried to imbed a video.

LOL sad indeed! It's easy though just copy the object tag embed code and paste it into your post and then in the "post options" section change the drop down menu to "HTML On - Auto Linebreak Mode" and that's all there is to it.

LOL sad indeed! It's easy though just copy the object tag embed code and paste it into your post and then in the "post options" section change the drop down menu to "HTML On - Auto Linebreak Mode" and that's all there is to it.

Hmmm let me try this.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>