• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA offseason rankings

IHeartAtlanta

The Bulls are so overrated.

• Like 1

Boozer is overrated, Noah is overrated, he's a good defensive center and now he is beast quote blog sites. He's gets his lunch taken by Al every time they play. Marvin=Deng. Rose>>Teague.

Boozer is overrated, Noah is overrated, he's a good defensive center and now he is beast quote blog sites. He's gets his lunch taken by Al every time they play. Marvin=Deng. Rose>>Teague.

I said this on another blog site, and got ate up by Bulls fans lol

No doubt... I have no idea why they are Number two on that list, and completely agree with everything you said.

I've never liked Boozer that much, always thought he was overrated.

• Premium Member

Boozer overrated? Laughable much. I guess guys who get you 20/10 and are legit low post scorers just fall off trees these days. The Bulls had a good offseason. And for the person questioning their SG they picked up one of the best perimeter defenders in the league in Brewer.

• Like 3

Boozer overrated? Laughable much. I guess guys who get you 20/10 and are legit low post scorers just fall off trees these days. The Bulls had a good offseason. And for the person questioning their SG they picked up one of the best perimeter defenders in the league in Brewer.

I agree. Where many people arent impress the started the season with very little to work with and when all the dust settled, they didnt trade away the pieces that they had. Their roster is better than last year thats for sure. I do however think the jazz is way to high on this list and the Bucks are underated.

I will not say Boozer is overrated, but I don't think he's the kind of a player that can turn franchise around. OK, the Bulls don't need anything that dramatic... but No. 2... c'mon!!! How'bout them Lakers, they just won a tittle!!!

P.S. I'm not going to go ballistic on Boozer, but I'll just say for the record that he could become Elton Brand part II...

My thing is...with a lineup of Rose, brewer, Deng, boozer, and Noah....who's going to shoot the ball ? Nobody in that lineup has range. I think they are going to end up being the sixers from a few years back.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

My thing is...with a lineup of Rose, brewer, Deng, boozer, and Noah....who's going to shoot the ball ? Nobody in that lineup has range. I think they are going to end up being the sixers from a few years back.

Rose and Deng are excellent mid range shooters, Boozer is a killer low post scorer and Noah is one of those players you don't have to call plays for because he'll get his points on put backs, offense boards and running the floor. FYI they also have Korver off the bench for three point shooting as well.

They have talent, they had a great offseason. Its no knock on the Hawks that another team had a good offseason.

• Admin

you guys have to remember this is not a power ranking, its a ranking of offseason moves

Thank you...you beat me to it. THis is not where the team ranks overall in the league...just how the teams ranks as far as offseason moves.

Rose and Deng are excellent mid range shooters, Boozer is a killer low post scorer and Noah is one of those players you don't have to call plays for because he'll get his points on put backs, offense boards and running the floor. FYI they also have Korver off the bench for three point shooting as well.

They have talent, they had a great offseason. Its no knock on the Hawks that another team had a good offseason.

I don't disagree that rose and deng are good from midrange but the sixers (the ones that had marginal success a few years back) teams were similarly constructed with slightly less talent of course. When the playoffs come around and if they make it, teams are going to force them to shoot. Only thing working in their favor is Boozer but teams will have all year to figure out how to keep him from dominating downlow and force the rest of the team to shoot long jumpers.

I don't disagree that rose and deng are good from midrange but the sixers (the ones that had marginal success a few years back) teams were similarly constructed with slightly less talent of course. When the playoffs come around and if they make it, teams are going to force them to shoot. Only thing working in their favor is Boozer but teams will have all year to figure out how to keep him from dominating downlow and force the rest of the team to shoot long jumpers.

Yea anyone can stop Rose and Boozer. All you have to do is want to. Chicago is not going to be an easy out. They have size, speed, defense, and scoring now. They probably got as deep as any team in the league by dumping Hinrich and replacing him with four new players: Brewer, Flip, CJ, and Korver.

Edited by Buzzard

I think that people overrate the way the bucks played us in the playoffs. They gave a good effort and we gave a lack luster one. When we put our foot on the gas it was no contest. I know they get Bogut back but he isn't a hall of famer. Horford could run by him anytime he felt like it.