• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Wall last night..

AnthonyI11

Was anyone AT the game? He has to be the cockiest player in the NBA and he's only in his second game. From the 3rd quarter to the end of the game he pounded his chest THREE times and pointed to the crowd after EVERY made jump shot, lay up, or FREE THROW. I mean it's nice to have confidence, but he has to know his place and Joe Johnson put him in his place.. the losing column.

I guess Pink Floyd was right when he said, All and all it's just another brick "from John Wall."

• Like 1

The kid's got moxie I tells ya!

Seriously, I didn't have any issue with him, he did almost single handedly shoot his team into a victory after all so I expect the emotion out of him. I really enjoy watching him and Blake Griffin, they both have this fire and confidence when they play.

He's highly talented but it's not like he have anyone who can defend him. In all seriousness, we need to get a PG (preferably a PnR PG) as soon as possible. Bibby isn't gonna cut it as a starter.

• Moderators

Wall is a stud. He also played very within himself last year at UK which is a good sign in terms of not hogging the ball. I am assuming he is being asked to be the primary scorer in Washington this season. I think he'll be better than Derrick Rose when both are in their prime.

• Like 1

Wall is a stud. He also played very within himself last year at UK which is a good sign in terms of not hogging the ball. I am assuming he is being asked to be the primary scorer in Washington this season. I think he'll be better than Derrick Rose when both are in their prime.

He will be much better than Rose. Rose has the world of talent but Wall IQ and ability to catch on is much better than Rose. Rose is just not a smart PG, he's having issues with the basics of the position. Wall understands the basics, he just needs to learn when to use them and when not to.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

He will be much better than Rose. Rose has the world of talent but Wall IQ and ability to catch on is much better than Rose. Rose is just not a smart PG, he's having issues with the basics of the position. Wall understands the basics, he just needs to learn when to use them and when not to.

Wrong. Rose will be superior to wall except the assists when both of their careers are over.

Im not saying he doesnt have bball IQ but really all he did the other night was try to play Allen Iverson for Halloween. He drove at will, made some jumpers but didnt play anything close to team ball. If the refs werent so kind with the whisle he may not have looked so great. He has A.I. speed and if he can knock down jumpers he will be a GREAT scorer in the league, maybe even a hall of ame scorer.

• Moderators

Im not saying he doesnt have bball IQ but really all he did the other night was try to play Allen Iverson for Halloween. He drove at will, made some jumpers but didnt play anything close to team ball. If the refs werent so kind with the whisle he may not have looked so great. He has A.I. speed and if he can knock down jumpers he will be a GREAT scorer in the league, maybe even a hall of ame scorer.

I haven't watched him much in the NBA. What I saw at UK was a guy with fantastic physical tools who played within his role in an offense, was willing to feature other guys offensively at the expense of his own numbers, and had a very good natural ability for making the right pass. He also was willing to step up and take over the scoring when necessary and was a bit too turnover prone. That package sounds like an NBA star in the making to me and not one who needs all the shots to succeed ala Allen Iverson.

Was anyone AT the game? He has to be the cockiest player in the NBA and he's only in his second game. From the 3rd quarter to the end of the game he pounded his chest THREE times and pointed to the crowd after EVERY made jump shot, lay up, or FREE THROW. I mean it's nice to have confidence, but he has to know his place and Joe Johnson put him in his place.. the losing column.

I guess Pink Floyd was right when he said, All and all it's just another brick "from John Wall."

Wouldn't call him the cockiest, but he was definitely cocky Saturday night. There's a line between confident and cocky, he crossed that line. It's whatever though, I could care less what he does (or did)....as long as we won the game, I'm happy.