• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I will be upset if we don't finish with a PG

gurpilo

The key points:

- We need an upgrade at PG badly.

- There are a lot of good PG available on a trade: Felton, Sessions, Harris, Brooks, A. Miller, Mo Williams... that would be definately an upgrade over what we have.

- We have the assets to get it done: Huge expiring contract (Crawford), young SF with no so huge contract that could flourish on other team (Marvin), Young talent (Teague), picks....

I just say: Sund get it done and do a deal.

I would say my preferred options would be:

- First round pick for Brooks.

- Crawford for Harris

- Mo and Teague for Sessions

Because of the sheer amount of PGs available that would be an upgrade, I might be upset as well if no deal is made. I think with our assets, we can not only upgrade the PG position, but improve our first big off the bench. Someone tougher/better than Zaza/Powell. Please.

Get ready to be upset.

Because of the sheer amount of PGs available that would be an upgrade, I might be upset as well if no deal is made. I think with our assets, we can not only upgrade the PG position, but improve our first big off the bench. Someone tougher/better than Zaza/Powell. Please.

Zaza is plenty tough ... he just has hands of stone and legs of cement. I'd love an upgrade at the 5 but we really need an upgrade at the point or at the very least a quality backup PG otherwise we're going to get worse as the season goes along and Bibby continues to wear down.

Zaza is plenty tough ... he just has hands of stone and legs of cement. I'd love an upgrade at the 5 but we really need an upgrade at the point or at the very least a quality backup PG otherwise we're going to get worse as the season goes along and Bibby continues to wear down.

Agreed but I would really avoid trading Jordan or Teague if I am going to blow up the house next year. Those two are cheap, have potential and value. Telfair for a 2nd? Ridnour? Sessions for a 1st or Jordan too much if we are blowing up the house or seeing what are core is really made of.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Show me some proof.

It's coming. Experts during the draft process thought that Teague could be the best PG in his class in 3 years. He has not even played a season worth of minutes. The guy needs reps. I actually believe the experts on this one.

My guess...(guesses are cheap)...is that ASG/Sund will try to "part out" Craw in some manner. If I'm not mistaken he is $10m expiring. They will want to get a PG and an expiring contract for him (like in the $5m and $5m range). That way they will have made somewhat of an upgrade AND be able to help their balance sheet.

I'm not against that kind of a move, it would be pretty smart on their part actually, depending on the guys they get.

I haven't been following closely enough to propose any specific players...just figure that may be their overall strategy.

BEAT LA!!!!! :cheers: