• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dont know if any of you have seen this..

Guest Squawker

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Greatest emoticon ever.

Seriously though, for a new guy to get acclimated to a team and instantly have fun, and not be scared to depricate himself speaks volumes about the type of teammate and leader he is.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

That's the happiest I have seen Joe look. Last night was a good night. I have noticed Armstrong never claps or cheers or anything, but even he jumped up a couple of times. This team is in a good place right now. Can't wait to get Josh back on the court so we can really find our groove.

• Like 1

This was Hinrich in a post game interview after the Wizards lost to the Bulls on Dec 22nd of 2010 ... I'm guessing he's pretty happy to get a big win like last night's win!

That loss was a tough one. They would have won if the coach had just benched Blatche. He absolutely killed them going 3-14 from the field with 4 turnovers. His basketball IQ makes Josh Smith look like Larry Bird.

Kirk had 19/9 with 5 rebounds. Wall didn't play. That stretch when Hinrich was the starting pg and Wall was out was the best ball the Wizards have played all season.