Hawks vs. Knicks

atlhawks4life

I just started watching 2nd half but Marvin is locked in right now,monster block to go along with some great hustle on both sides of the court. The team looks intent on turning up the D and pushing the tempo but we look kinda lost on offense overall with some bad possesions by Joe and Josh

Guest Walter

Let me just make a late early game comment. We were lucky to not be down by 20 the way we started....and I'm sick of JS barking at the refs and taking (there goes another one) 20' jump shots. He's not even behind the 3pt. line. That's the worst shot in basketball. Ugh.

W

Josh looks awful, that T/O when Hinrich was clapping loudly for the ball was disgraceful, yeah he got an alley oop after that but still... he's the Jeff George (million $ arm / $0.10 brain) of the NBA...

No one save for Hinrich is really playing well offensively. And we are playing some dumb, dumb basketball. Lucky we aren't being blown out.

With that said, we are down just 6, and if we can turn up the D, get some guys in there who will score, take Crawford out, and start taking care of the ball, we can turn it around.

only 3 people got to the ft line, and only 1 person got to the ft line multiple times (marvin twice). r u kidding me??????? 79 points against 1 of the worst defensive teams in the league????? wtf is up with this team????? We are going to get DESTROYED in the playoffs (again).

Where was Al Horford tonight?? 4pts 7rbds? Against Amare Stoudamire? Heck, he should've had more than that via the foul line. And Kirk Hinrich gets embarrassed by ...drum roll... Anthony Carter?? Kirk, we need you for defense not offense! Joe Johnson needs to be chumped on in the locker room. You're slowly but surely showing everyone that you might be overrated. This is definately a weird place for me as a Hawks fan. Smh... As much as everyone rags on Josh, he atleast showed some fight tonight. On a bum knee..

I actually think that we will lose this game. Having Josh back doesn't guarantee the return of an interior defense because he definitely won't be 100%. The Knicks are going to want to redeem themselves to their fans after their embarrassment loss to the Cavaliers. And it's not like playing in Atlanta is a tremendous home court advantage when there are a whole bunch of Knicks fan there.

cough cough, maybe I should bet on more games?

Why did Drew have Josh guarding Amare...makes no sense.

I think Hinrich's turnovers killed our momentum, but we should have been in a better position if guys were knocking down shots. Craw 5-13, Marvin 2-7, Joe 7-15.

Jumpshooting team makes for quick playoff exit especially Iso jump shooting teams. Iso teams that penetrate and get fouled are going to do better. I'm not saying anything new at all. We need a post presence because all our plays result in jumpshots.

Could we still say we are getting used to the trade? I dunno how much time do you think is fair for them to adjust to it?

Why did Drew have Josh guarding Amare...makes no sense.

I think Hinrich's turnovers killed our momentum, but we should have been in a better position if guys were knocking down shots. Craw 5-13, Marvin 2-7, Joe 7-15.

Jumpshooting team makes for quick playoff exit especially Iso jump shooting teams. Iso teams that penetrate and get fouled are going to do better. I'm not saying anything new at all. We need a post presence because all our plays result in jumpshots.

Could we still say we are getting used to the trade? I dunno how much time do you think is fair for them to adjust to it?

Hinrich only had 2 turnovers compared to Jamal or Josh's 4, and he was one of the few that actually shot well. If you're going to blame someone, I don't think Hinrich should be it.

• Like 2

Hinrich only had 2 turnovers compared to Jamal or Josh's 4, and he was one of the few that actually shot well. If you're going to blame someone, I don't think Hinrich should be it.

Not placing the blame on him, there is no way we should've been in that position that was the fault of others. Those turnovers took the wind out of our sails though at that moment in the game. I think Hinrich overall had a nice game though. To see him clapping and waving his arms to get the ball and not get it says a lot about what did put us in that position.