• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We've hit rock bottom folks.

JJFAN4LF

I guess the ASG has to make up for that extra $300,000 salary from the Hinrich trade.

Well they can save $100,000 by not making it to the 2nd round, you can be damn sure they will see that happen at the current rate.

I've seen other teams gear being sold at Rockets games and at Texans games but only if the other team is very marketable. We might not like it but it's good business and if this is the price that we have to pay for the Hinrich trade and other contracts that we've given then I can live with that.

Don't get me wrong here I'm not defending the ASG and I will be a lot happier if we get new ownership who can actually afford to operate a playoff team!

I've seen other teams gear being sold at Rockets games and at Texans games but only if the other team is very marketable. We might not like it but it's good business and if this is the price that we have to pay for the Hinrich trade and other contracts that we've given then I can live with that.

Don't get me wrong here I'm not defending the ASG and I will be a lot happier if we get new ownership who can actually afford to operate a playoff team!

We don't like it, and if we're loud enough about it, it will no longer be good business!

If we start selling Grizzlies or Clippers merchandise then I will be very upset. This really doesn't bother me.

Certainly doesn't bother me NEARLY as much as hearing the MVP chant for Kobe or Amare does that's for damn sure!! I thought that it was bad in Miami hearing the J-E-T-S chant every year when they come to town but even that isn't as bad as what we've seen lately at our "home" games.

Umm, who wants a Hawks Jersey? Only Hawks Jersey I got is Smitty's, and it's too damn small. No way I'd wear a Hawks Jersey of today with the way this team plays. Hell to the Naw! They dont even give good effort on most nights. And thats whats so frustrating. Now I'd wear a Hawks Jersey if it had "Joke Johnson" on it. lol. This guy just took Dunte Robinson's most overpaid athelete in Atlanta crown. And it's not even close.

Edited by terrell