• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague is playing like a mad man

gsuteke

Jeff's jumper is better than Rondo..Drew jus has to have the courage extended minutes we have a roster full of guys more than willin to take jumpers late in the shot clock.. Jeff jus shouldn't settle for that tear drop and he would be a full time starter in the league..

That boy good, btw can anyone make a Jeffrey wallpaper for me, much appreciated.

My thoughts exactly ex. I mean...I'm happy about it but it's not like the guy never got any minutes before. What happened? Did he sell his soul down at the crossroads last night? :vacation1:

DJ the boy never got consistent minutes, key word consistent.

My thoughts exactly ex. I mean...I'm happy about it but it's not like the guy never got any minutes before. What happened? Did he sell his soul down at the crossroads last night? :vacation1:

We just got a taste of what every other playoff caliber team in the league gets every home game . Multiple bench players who come in and play well at home . Everyone can cry about minutes but you are right hes gotten them before and there is no reason whatsoever that our bench players havent played better at home . Teagues game tonight reminded me of Als game against the Bulls where it was more about the type of energy they brought to the floor on both ends than anything else but they simply cannot sustain it .

Saw better timing and smarter penetration from him tonite. I don't expect this level of success against all teams but loved what I saw this evening .... hopefully will give his confidence a major boost. Have also been liking Damien's play lately. Wouldn't have said this about either one of them a month ago. Marvin who????

• Moderators

yeah, he played against Andre Miller. I don't expect to see Teague have a good night againts lineups with quicker PG like a lot of them do.

I doubt there are two point guards who have put together a complete set of numbers against any opponent this entire season that match up with Teague's numbers against Miller.

Start with 3 blocks and 5 steals and work your way from there for anyone willing to do the research. It was an extremely impressive game that I don't think was just driven by an older opponent.

• Like 2