• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official Jordan Crawford Watch Thread

• Premium Member

Wow. JC2 scored 25 points on 27 shots for a 60-loss team in a game where they lost to another 60-loss team.And if you watched the game, you'd have noticed that JC2 did nothing except shoot. He didn't pass, rebound, or defend. Demar DeRozan shredded JC2 so badly and burned him so many times that I swear JC2's uniform was charred by the end of the third quarter.I think we all knew that JC2 had what it took to be a volume scoring guard, and that the most likely outcome is that he'll end up being something of a Jamal-lite in his career. Wake me up when JC2 does anything - anything - besides be a volume scoring guard, which are a dime a dozen in the NBA.

• Like 2

Jordan Crawford scored another 25 points on 3/18/11. Shot 44% which most coaches would take from a SG. He is a player and trading him was a horrible move. Especially since the Hawks are 5-8 since trading for Mr. Lateral Move.

You know, when there was talk of the Hawks being interested in Ramon Sessions, you trashed him saying he was putting up big numbers on a bad team. When it's your boy Crawford doing the same, he's the greatest player to ever play in the NBA.Hypocrite.
  • Like 1

And if you watched the game, you'd have noticed that JC2 did nothing except shoot. He didn't pass, rebound, or defend. Demar DeRozan shredded JC2 so badly and burned him so many times that I swear JC2's uniform was charred by the end of the third quarter.

Sounds like Crawful for a much cheaper price.

A non-factor? Surely you can't be serious. Giving up Jordan was a mistake, but calling Kirk a non-factor is simply wrong.

You're misunderstanding. Kirk makes us better, but not enough that we will win our first-round matchup. We were losing in the first round with or without this trade. In that sense, he is a non-factor for our playoff hopes

Jordan is ballin' again tonight in L.A. putting up 17/7 with 8 minutes left to go in the game. He's also played the most minutes of anyone in the game.But hey...if it makes ya'll feel any better, there's always this video:

Yeah, 10 for 28 and 7 turnovers.

No and stop trying to justify it. He went 35% shooting last week. The last thing we need is another person who thinks they can jack up shots whenever they want.Edit: btw I noticed that you didnt mention that wade has 33, or that the wizards got blown out. Or that Crawford has 5 turnovers.

Edited by 01d0rd3r

No and stop trying to justify it. He went 35% shooting last week. The last thing we need is another person who thinks they can jack up shots whenever they want.

Much rather have Jordan than Jamal chucking though. Jordan is a better passer, more athletic, and gets to the rim more. Also he is extremely cheap.

No and stop trying to justify it. He went 35% shooting last week. The last thing we need is another person who thinks they can jack up shots whenever they want.

I tend to agree with this. While I don't think we should have just thrown him in with the trade, we have plenty of guys who like to take a ton of jumpers already.

Well, a lot of people including me hated the trade of Jordan Crawford to Washington. And this is the reason why!!! He dropped 39pts on Miami's DWAYDE TONIGHT!! HE WENT 12-24 FG 5-8 3PT AND 10-10 FT.. THE KID MIGHT HAVE THE MAKINGS OF A SUPERSTAR. What do you guys think?

Don't think Jordan is going to be a superstar. He's still looking like a volume scorer, and you must consider that what he did was in a blow-out loss. However, what can't be dismissed is that Jordan took and MADE 10 free throws tonight. I don't think he'll ever shoot quite well enough to be a star-quality guard, but he may well be an average starter quality guard, and that is a pretty good asset. As I've maintained, as much as the trade temporarily made us better, it didn't make enough of a difference to merit the trading of two assets (Jordan and a pick). We are a capped-out, asset-poor team with little potential to get better, and trading chips without changing our fate (still a likely first-round exit) mires us further in our stagnant pool of mediocrity.

No and stop trying to justify it. He went 35% shooting last week. The last thing we need is another person who thinks they can jack up shots whenever they want.Edit: btw I noticed that you didnt mention that wade has 33, or that the wizards got blown out. Or that Crawford has 5 turnovers.

Well, he went 35% shooting from the floor last week because he has cob webs on his wrists. I can care less about a rookie getting 33pts dropped on him from a "superstar." But, to drop 39pts on that superstars means that the kid is a competitor and he has heart. And by the way, he's been starting the past couple games.