• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official Jordan Crawford Watch Thread

You made a good point about Kirk being on the same horrible team but it all went downhill from there.

Got to give you credit on that. I look at it now and the part after Kirk being on the same horrible team did not come out exactly as I meant and I can't edit it now.

• Premium Member

For all the people that say Jordan doing this on a horrible team detracts from what he is doing how can you then say us picking Hinrich up who was playing on the same horrible team and expecting him to totally change our culture or be a forward move was warranted or smart especially when he had also been replaced in 2 lineups as the starting lineup by two rookie PG's? I understand that Wall and Rose are all world talents but are you guys seriously trying to bring principle into this argument in which the Hawks totally went against sound principle in every way by giving up too much for a player that is simply serviceable at best.

Because Hinrich has played for more than Just Washington. He has played for a great Kansas team and his father was a coach (good BB IQ). He played Starting PG on 4 Chicago Bulls Playoff Teams 4 of the 7 years he was there. He has been top 10 in assist and assist/gm in the league. How far do you want me to go here. Just because he was sent to basketball hell, doesn't mean that he's not good. Wait there's more..."Hinrich leaves the Bulls ranking first in team history in three-point field goals made (812), first in three-point field goals attempted (2,144), fourth in assists (3,004), fourth in steals (655), fifth in turnovers (1,116), sixth in three-point field goal percentage (.379), sixth in disqualifications (30), seventh in minutes played (17,502), eighth in points (6,902) and 10th in field goals made (2,510). "
  • Like 2

Because Hinrich has played for more than Just Washington. He has played for a great Kansas team and his father was a coach (good BB IQ). He played Starting PG on 4 Chicago Bulls Playoff Teams 4 of the 7 years he was there. He has been top 10 in assist and assist/gm in the league. How far do you want me to go here. Just because he was sent to basketball hell, doesn't mean that he's not good. Wait there's more..."Hinrich leaves the Bulls ranking first in team history in three-point field goals made (812), first in three-point field goals attempted (2,144), fourth in assists (3,004), fourth in steals (655), fifth in turnovers (1,116), sixth in three-point field goal percentage (.379), sixth in disqualifications (30), seventh in minutes played (17,502), eighth in points (6,902) and 10th in field goals made (2,510). "

I'm quite sure Bibby's numbers with the Kings are even better in almost every facet. Furthermore, he won a championship at Arizona. If we are going to backtrack like that why did Bibby ever get traded? One could argue that Kirk is as washed up as Bibby when it comes to the numbers game strictly.

Jordan Crawford scored another 25 points on 3/18/11. Shot 44% which most coaches would take from a SG. He is a player and trading him was a horrible move. Especially since the Hawks are 5-8 since trading for Mr. Lateral Move.

• Like 1

we all know giving up jordan crawford was a mistake no need to keep banging our head against the wall. Just move on....

Really? Some people on here will argue to the death that he isn't really *that* good and its all a fluke.
  • Like 1

Jordan Crawford will make the all-star team atleast once in his career.

That's a sucker bet...he probably already made the all star team in Jr. High.As far as JC2 making the All-Star team in the NBA I would say it's slim-to-none (and Slim left town). :stirthepot:
  • Like 1

That's a sucker bet...he probably already made the all star team in Jr. High.As far as JC2 making the All-Star team in the NBA I would say it's slim-to-none (and Slim left town). :stirthepot:

Yeah, and you also seem to think Hinrich is some great addition even though the numbers say otherwise.

Can you get kicked off the hawksquawk board if your reputation points fall off the charts....I sure hope so cuz superiorclogboy, LVP23 really need to go. They same the same crap over and over again. Comon mods there are some really cool hawks fans on here and a few people that were just mentioned that ruin everything for everyone....I mean why do we really have rep points if there are no consequences. I know for a fact that other team boards would have kicked these foos to the curb a long time ago. Lets do the same.

You shouldn't be able to create threads with a -350 reputation after being on the boards for a month.

Oh please..these reputation points? You want to be a man..get banned. There is a reason I have a "Warn Status" bar underneath my avatar...cause I spent time in the real doghouse for serious crimes...none of this "rep pts" BS :stirthepot: Edited by DJlaysitup

• Premium Member

I believe Hinrich is a good addition. Problem is LD is the worst coach in mankind history. He would probably play Crawford (Jamal) over CP3 and Deron. Kirk is fine, but the trade wasn't really good. Giving up jordan was a steep price. The boy can play.

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1