• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official Jordan Crawford Watch Thread

• Premium Member

merge.

Damn, beat me to it!

last one was deleted

No, it was moved to Around the NBA.And as for the substance - congratulations to JC2 for getting his FG% back over 39% again. But volume scorers with absolutely no other positive attributes to their game are cheap and easy to come by. JC2 = Flip v2.0 or Jamal Lite, depending on how you want to look at it.
  • Like 1

There was already a post about this on HC yesterday

No, there were actually two posts about this yesterday. Repeat threads that do not deserve to be in the homecourt should lead to BANNING!j/k about banning but its seriously annoying.

Well, we may have traded the wrong Crawford, but maybe that deal wasn't possible. Anwyay, the Hawks have had plenty of blowout losses. Who scored 39 in them? Also, I think playing defense is something that a skilled player can learn, and a lot of it has with having the desire to play hard. Too early to say he'll be nothing more than a volume scorerer. He may not be an all star, but he sure looks to have a brighter future than a lot of guys.

During the telecast they mentioned that over the last few games Crawford has taken more shots than anyone in the entire league.

i havent watch him play but im guessing alot of those shots were ill advised. Edited by yungsta

• Moderators

Say, anyone shed half a tear yet for the 'Zards second-leading scorer last night? He dropped 21 and 5 on Miami. Poor guy!I get to see them both on Sunday in Charlotte. Go for 50, JC2, it's your world!Oh, and Mo, do whatever you feel like doing, too...~lw3

• Moderators

John Wall suspended for tomorrow's game against Cleveland, so you know what that means. Look out, Wilt!A Wiz fan noted that over the last ten games, Kobe leads the NBA in Field Goal Attempts. And guess who's #2? (don't you dare say Mo Evans...)~lw3

Starting at the point in place of Wall. Granted it was just against the Cavs but still impressive. He had one sequence which is sure to make the highlights, blocking Baron's shot, recovering the ball, making a spin move to lead the break and then hitting the trailer with a no look between the legs pass.

Edited by exodus