• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Still wanna let Jamal walk?

HawksBalla

We know he sulkd in the regular season over his lack of an extension, that he wanted to be traded, and that he didn't like the offense. But when he's on, he can carry the team, and folks he's on. There's no way we are replacing his ability to score, and we would also be losing one of our best deep threats, if not our best. He's definitely one of our top four players and he's been our best player against the Magic, he is just punishing them. 4 years 28 million? Three years, 24 million? We know all the salaries are coming down anyways with the next cba. Bottom line, let's keep Jamal, we can see his potential is still at a very high level.

Edited by HawksBalla
  • Like 2

We don't have a bench without Jamal.

Never heard the Alex English comparison. Spot on with the body type and all.

As far as letting Jamal walk, absolutely not. He's our best scorer in the playoffs, again, and only has 4 turnovers! I will certainly live and die with him taking the bulk of shots in the second half. He has that killer instinct combined with world class skill that we simply cannot replace. As much as Joe shy's away from pressure, Jamal relishes it. Sure, when he's bad, he's borderline awful. When he's on, I wanna pop some popcorn and kick my feet up because he is one of the more unique players I've ever seen. The history of the NBA cannot be written without at least a sentence dedicated to this dude, and I appreciate that he's here leaving it on the hardwood, although be disappointed the heck outta me this regular season.

Edited by benhillboy

I know that everyone is on a crawford bump right now, but let us not forget that he isnt always on. Actually if I remember correctly he and joe took several horrible iso shots last night in the 3rd quarter with no ball movement. We need to let him walk after the season and pick up a good bench scorer in free agency, I doubt we can find someone who can get as hot as him but we can find someone who is a good scorer and has better defensive ability.

• Like 1

He's definitely earning it now when it matters the most. I'm all for signing Jamal. I'd STILL love to see a

Kirk/Jamal/JJ/Smoove/Horf starting lineup

I'd rather see

Kirk/ Jamal/ JJ / Horford/ Zaza

having both Josh and Marvin coming off the bench would be huge.

Exactly. I know HS is on the Craw high for this game but if we don't win in the 2nd (or lose this round) we need to move on.

We are not going to get out of the 2nd round until we bring in a superstar or add quality depth to the roster. I don't know if Jamal & Filler can bring us back an allstar player. I would rather bring him back than let him walk.

I know that everyone is on a crawford bump right now, but let us not forget that he isnt always on. Actually if I remember correctly he and joe took several horrible iso shots last night in the 3rd quarter with no ball movement. We need to let him walk after the season and pick up a good bench scorer in free agency, I doubt we can find someone who can get as hot as him but we can find someone who is a good scorer and has better defensive ability.

As my dad told me last night .

People like to think the grass is greener on the other side .

JJ Reddick is a good bench scorer

Jamal is a starter that happens to come off our bench

as for the 3rd quarter you do know that Jamal came into the game at a little over the 4 minute mark . We had only scored 4 pts since halftime :scratchhead: Jamal in the last 4 minutes had 6 points by himself .

We may not want him but I guarantee you the other contenders would love to get him .

no !, u really wanna see jamal crawford get abused by guys like d wade ??

lol I couldnt resist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqSye6JIZmQ