• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Am I the only one seeing this?

Diesel

• Premium Member

The whole cast of Inside the NBA is against us.

Even Charles.. who is a life long Hawks fan... is against us.

Webber was visibly upset that we won??

They spent more time talking about the missed call than they did what the Hawks did right tonight?

It's us against the world!

The whole cast of Inside the NBA is against us.

Even Charles.. who is a life long Hawks fan... is against us.

Webber was visibly upset that we won??

They spent more time talking about the missed call than they did what the Hawks did right tonight?

It's us against the world!

I thought Webber usually has the Hawks back. I did not watch the whole segment but they were talking about that blown call alot. At least Barkley criticized Derrick Rose for taking so many shots and not doing his job as a pg which is to put his teammates in a position to score.

Edited by Blunt91

If I remember correctly Charles said, "I would love to see this team in Mike D'antoni's offense."

They did complain about the foul call, but also got on Rose for taking too many shots. Kenny always complains about the Hawks being stagnant on offense and not getting to loose balls.... Wish he would give us props instead of going silent when we actually play well.

• Moderators

I heard during the "highlights" EJ was desperately trying to get the focus on the game but the rest of the crew just segued into "What's wrong with the Bulls/should your star PG take a billion shots" while they were replaying the 4th quarter Hawks run.

~lw3

I was thinking in the second half that maybe they showed Josh the Charles Barkley football helmut part at halftime. He played a lot differnt in the second half.

As for putting the Hawks down, they probably read internet forums before the game to get ideas....