• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Help! We Could Have Horrible Cheerleaders

frankthetank966

Wow, some of those girls are hideous.

I can't even choose 5 I want, this is depressing.

After consideration; Allison, Andi, Crystal, Mona and Zakiya are my choices. I really was only convinced of Allison though.

Poor Hawks. How are people supposed to play well when the whole cheerleading squad is nothing but butterfaces.

Wow, looking at the results so far, it looks like we'll be stuck with ugly beezies.

Holy shyster! How the heck are you just supposed to pick 5???? :biggrin:

I would probably have to go with Amber (love the redheads), Aurora (WOW!), Jessica H (H as in homina, homina, homina?), Niki with one k and the other Nikki with two, and then Zakiya...but then I feel like I'm dissing all those other beauties. And then I look again and my choices might be completely different. Really tough to choose just 5. In fact I have to abstain from voting, because it's just too hard for me. :shout:

• Like 1

I've gotta say (and this is NOT to be rude or a jerk about it) that it's very surprising to me that Cayla is in 2nd place, as in my opinion she is among the least appealing of all those girls. I mean she's got great bazoongas and presumably a ripping bod, but facially she just doesn't do it for me. She looks older than the rest of the girls to me, maybe even in her mid 30's (?) and maybe has spent too much time in her life out in the sun or something. That's just me though. Different strokes for different folks. They're all awesome in different ways.

Tiffany (dig the dimples)

Cayla (assets to distract the other players {try to make free throws with those in your face})

Brittney W. (perky)

Mona (when was the last time you saw an asian cheerleader)

Zakiya (as long as she keeps the highlights)

all in all its not that bad of a group, (i don't pay much attention to them either)

I don't see Khadija down as one of the cheerleaders trying out for the team, even if you are a cheerleader from last year do you still have to try out? Not having her on the dance squad is like the Hawks with no J-Smoove. lol

Edited by Blunt91

Not sure if this is against the rules, but Cayla looks like an old crackwhore from the trailor park. The voting is rigged. Crystal, who looks like a long lost Kardashian sister, should be 1st place IMO!

Oh I see. You can simply refresh the page and vote for your favorite as many times as you want, and their rank goes up.

Not sure if this is against the rules, but Cayla looks like an old crackwhore from the trailor park. The voting is rigged. Crystal, who looks like a long lost Kardashian sister, should be 1st place IMO!

Oh I see. You can simply refresh the page and vote for your favorite as many times as you want, and their rank goes up.

As I said, their kinfolk are working hard.

I definitely agree with you about Crystal and Cayla. Here is my ranking (hard to get it down to finer points as there are 47 girls) as of now.

crystal

trisha

allison

candice

ashley c

aurora

kayla

christina z

sara

kierra

ashley s

jessica h

kirsten h

kristen h

stefanie

andi

faren

zakiya

rose

tiffany

brittany

cara

bethany

maima

christina w

stephanie

dana

brittney w

brooke

juliana

denisse

mona

kristen l

emily

jessica t

alexandra

debra

carolyn

sabrina

brittney p

anastasia

nikki

niki

amber

nicola

sam

cayla

• Moderators

Some of these ladies bring back baaaaad memories of 6th grade gym teachers.

A few bring to mind that inappropriate "fourth sister" on SNL skits. Dooneese?

Lest I get myself into any more trouble, I will dutifully vote without further comment or elaboration.

~lw3