• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New skin is awesome!

Supporter

Glad that you like it sir ... are you directly linking to your XBox avatar to use on here? I added the thing yesterday where you can directly link to it using your gamertag so that it will always be updated on here.

Yep, that is exactly what I'm doing. Now if we can just add a "online" feature for XBL folks that would really be great. :)

I like it.

The only thing I would add is Jamal Crawford to be added to the banner. I understand that he's a Free Agent, but I still like to consider him part of the team until he officially signs with another team. Kinda weird for me to see Marvin up there and not Jamal.

Yep, that is exactly what I'm doing. Now if we can just add a "online" feature for XBL folks that would really be great. smile3.gif

I will see what I can do but that probably won't be too difficult.

Wow, this is impressive Dol! Kudos.

I like the Avatar feature from x-box, very cool.

I also like the colors and use of the jersey as the background.

Thank you Fros I'm glad that you like it! I've been wanting to use a jersey in the background for a while now but I haven't been able to find any hi-res version of our jersey anywhere so I cut up the Smoove jersey I found on Google and am using that.

I like it.

The only thing I would add is Jamal Crawford to be added to the banner. I understand that he's a Free Agent, but I still like to consider him part of the team until he officially signs with another team. Kinda weird for me to see Marvin up there and not Jamal.

I didn't add Jamal since there is only a miniscule chance that he will be back and I don't want to have to go back and edit the graphic when he's not brought back.

I'm glad that is better for you. I'm guessing that you and Sothron are using old browsers and aren't able to see the shadows, gradients and other effects that are used on this site now which are designed for modern browsers that support CSS3. Otherwise I cannot fathom how the site would look so bright to either of you that you cannot look at it unless for the most part all you are seeing is white with black text.

Well I use Chrome for almost everything. But I really just think it was too much white on white action.lol.gif

• Moderators

(test)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5-fFNMXiLU

~lw3

Same way as before, just add the YouTube URL like below:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA[/media]

Which should produce this:

Ah, OK, I found the media link under "Special BB Code." The prior version had a more direct "Add media" icon.

~lw3

Ah, OK, I found the media link under "Special BB Code." The prior version had a more direct "Add media" icon.

~lw3

Yeah they consolidated it into the group of other special BBCodes that you can add and added support for a lot of other BBCodes as well in the process. I didn't even think to see about the button though since I'm used to just writing it as code instead of clicking the button.

It's great Dolf! Thanks for the work! I don't get why people don't appreciate the time you put in.....

Thanks Buckeye I really appreciate it ... I'm sure that most appreciate it and even the ones that don't always like the work probably appreciate the effort.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I'm glad that is better for you. I'm guessing that you and Sothron are using old browsers and aren't able to see the shadows, gradients and other effects that are used on this site now which are designed for modern browsers that support CSS3. Otherwise I cannot fathom how the site would look so bright to either of you that you cannot look at it unless for the most part all you are seeing is white with black text.

I have FF 5 which is the latest version. The whole site is white on white on white with only a few black text to break it up. I also have Direct X 11 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 1GB with up to date drivers. I'm not sure where the shadows and gradients you mentioned are at but all I'm seeing is just white on white. I also am on the legacy skin.

Just tried ie9 and firefox with the same result. There just isn't enough contrast to the white. Also, I could be crazy but the pics of the players at the top look fuzzy. Anyway, not trying to crap on the new skin. I'm obviously in the minority with not liking it.

It isn't just you. All I see is white on white. I don't even see pictures of players at the top. All I see is the Hawks logo and Hawksquawk below it.

• Moderators

I don't even see pictures of players at the top. All I see is the Hawks logo and Hawksquawk below it.

That is strange. The players should appear at the top kind of with the haze that you sometimes see on TV when they are trying to cover up the details on someone's face.