• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague vs Wall @ Knox Indy Pro Am vs Goodman

Supporter

• Premium Member

Ok I think I can officially say this now... Jeff Teague is one of the top three most athletic PG's in the NBA right now. Wall, Rose, and Teague are on another level when it comes to explosiveness. I guess you can throw Westbrook in there if you can still consider him a PG after last season's Playoff performance. But Teague has always impressed me with how explosive he is at his size.

• Premium Member

Hard to say how well this translates to the beat-down of 82 NBA games, but if Teague continues to ascend, is it more reasonable to think he mainly replaces Crawford's scoring... and thus, we more or less end up with the same results as a team... or that there's a net gain based on what Teague brings to the defensive side of the floor in comparison?

• Like 1

I've always loved Teague, and I think he will be a top 5 PG very, very soon. Does anyone know his stats during that game? I tried to do some researching, but couldn't find his stats for that game. I'm sure some of yall know some better sources than I do. I can't wait to see Teague become the starter of this team. He will make a name for himself in the NBA.

Edited by AHawks89

• Premium Member

Hard to say how well this translates to the beat-down of 82 NBA games, but if Teague continues to ascend, is it more reasonable to think he mainly replaces Crawford's scoring... and thus, we more or less end up with the same results as a team... or that there's a net gain based on what Teague brings to the defensive side of the floor in comparison?

I can see that. I think you also have to take into account Teague's penetration though. I've been saying for a while that if Teague ever starts to finish at the rim, that he's going to be scary. It's one thing to rain jumpshots - it's another thing when you're breaking down the defense, playing from the PG position (so by default able to get people involved), and shooting high percentage shots. I think that if he continues to grow, he'll more than replace what Crawford brings.

Man....that dude is FAST. That's a dangerous thing when you can shoot, penetrate, finish, and get others involved. Very dangerous.

http://www.sidearmst...vball/xlive.htm

I gotta say, I was impressed by the video (except for that jumper) but then I found the boxscore annnnd felt disappointed. Why'd they even bill it as Teague vs. Wall. The assist numbers are nice though.

LOL @ that score. NO defense whatsoever.

I was most impressed by that steal Teague had. He ripped Wall clean as he was going hard to the hole.

I know people want Teague to be this great PG, but as of right now, he's Spud Webb. And that's not a bad thing. If he continues to push the ball in the open court and score that way, along with developing his floater in the lane, he'll be a solid PG in this league.

I would love to see him really become that defensive PG that this team desperately needs.