• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mcgrady a Hawk?

HawksFan87

• Moderators

That's true, isn't Tayshaun a FA that can be signed for MLE?

Tayshaun is going to get paid a lot more than the minimum. I think the MLE is the low point for him. More likely is a deal with him getting Marvin money (around 8M per year). [And, yes, I'd rather have him than Marvin.]

4058298605_c56189580b.jpg

~lw3

That made me laugh.

• Like 2

if this is true line%20dance.gif

But it's likely not.

Tayshaun is going to get paid a lot more than the minimum. I think the MLE is the low point for him. More likely is a deal with him getting Marvin money (around 8M per year). [And, yes, I'd rather have him than Marvin.]

That made me laugh.

I LOL'd too.

much needed humor after a bad day, thanks.

Keep in mind that T-Mac is actually better equipped to play backup PG than Jamal was which could be handy with Kirkland injured. Not even as efficient a scorer as Jamal was but he can offer plenty in other areas such as passing and rebounding. He also claims to be in pre-microfracture form so I'm reluctant to get hyped because he might ask for more than we can offer but we are amongst the only playoff teams that can offer him not only plenty of playing time but a possible starting position also.

At least T-Mac when healthy can defend and he's smart.

Maybe I am a bit biased being a T-Mac stan, but I think T-Mac is a good move considering what else we can get. He is at worse a quality 6th man who is a better team player than Jamal. At best he is another 18-5-5 scorer we can add to our arsenal. Also, he can actually replace Marv considering he is a SF that can play PG,SG as well.

That's true, isn't Tayshaun a FA that can be signed for MLE?

Let's be for real here. This is the best we are gonna get.

Edited by GameTime

Maybe I am a bit biased being a T-Mac stan, but I think T-Mac is a good move considering what else we can get. He is at worse a quality 6th man who is a better team player than Jamal. At best he is another 18-5-5 scorer we can add to our arsenal. Also, he can actually replace Marv considering he is a SF that can play PG,SG as well.

He hasn't averaged those numbers in 5 years. He will never average those numbers again. No way.

T-Mac's biggest asset may be his playmaking skills. With no Hinrich at the point, I could see a scenario in which McGrady plays point forward at times. LOL @ this video, with one of the main highlights being T-Mac raining 3s on us in the 4th quarter in that debacle in Detroit last year. I guess Sund remembered this game

Let's be for real here. This is the best we are gonna get.

Too ambitious

If he can come in and average 10 pts - 4 rebs - and 4 assists, I'd be estatic. If that happens though, that means that Marvin may still be regressing.

the report says that he's coming here over chicago because the bulls wouldn't pay him. i assume that means we did. I like t-mac, especially with some vet assurance behind marvin. but i really hope we didn't overpay him. i also really hope this isn't sund's respnse if we lose jamal.

Who else can we get? Mario West?

Edited by GameTime

the report says that he's coming here over chicago because the bulls wouldn't pay him. i assume that means we did. I like t-mac, especially with some vet assurance behind marvin. but i really hope we didn't overpay him. i also really hope this isn't sund's respnse if we lose jamal.

How much could we have possibly paid him? I mean seriously, form what everyone is saying on here we don't have much money.

Can you expand("Stephen A. Smith lies a lot") ?

LOL thinking the same thing I know that ESPN Chris Broussard lies alot! huh got plenty of information that Chris lies alot at that but Stephen A.?!....I actually believe Stephen A. he doesnt lie to make a story he just tells what he hears. Chris on the other hand tells what gets our fans hyped but as usual it leads to bullsh*t by him.

• Like 1