• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Oh s.... Marvin no longer walks like a duck. I got the vid too.

Joker

Let's not get too excited fellas. I mean I would love to think that Marvin's issues were just back related and he will have a rebirth of sorts but that video doesn't really tell me anything substantial. I mean if he does feel better then great. But that wasn't enough footage to prove he's not duck Marvin squarepants anymore. Let's see in a month how things look.

Holy SNOT!!!! Marvin looks like a legit PF now...he looks ripped and Josh now looks like a legit SF....just crazy. Also, looking at Marvin, he looks huge compared to Teague. I was skeptical when people said he looked taller, he definitely looks taller.

• av-971.jpg

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:47 AM

These guys have to have the highest ceiling of potential than any forward duo in the league. I've said it before, Marvin with his length and girth may be better served as a 4/3 guy than a 3 or 3/4 guy. Josh with handles and a mid-range jumper (think bank shot) he could dominate 3's forever.

As they develope and mature I see both moving inside to out and vice-versa.

I have an image of Marvin having a "ShawnKempish" kinda thing ready to evolve. Maybe I'm dreaming.

I was also impressed with how Marvin handled the interview. Not that hard questions were asked, but Marvin was just comfortable and well spoken in his responses. It really shows he has some new confidence in himself that i hadn't really heard before.

If the Hawks do keep him, I hope he puts up solid numbers for the team. Even 14/6 would be a very nice contribution from him.