• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Zaza one of the Top 20 worst players in the NBA?

MoBetta

No...with Zaza you need to keep it simple. No fancy passes and passes when he isn't ready, absolutely no dribbling, passin where he can catch and shoot only or he is on the move. Like EazyRoc said, there is someone on each team at least worse than Z, I would even venture to say that he is better than half of the back up centers in the league.

If Zaza rebounds, plays tough defense and try not to do too much on offense he is great, he gets into to trouble when he feels he needs to score or take up the slack.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

He's pretty decent when he isn't dribbling the ball--especially anywhere near the paint--or trying to receive bounce passes. He's pretty limited, but he's nowhere near garbage. Heck, each NBA team has at least one guy on the team worse than him.

For the money we pay him ($4.5M), Zaza's garbage! Thats the cold-hearted truth. He's went a longtime without having a strong evaluation on his game. I haven't notice anything in his game that he's honestly worked on since being with the Hawks. He can't shoot to save his life. He dribbles like an infant with a dirty pamper. And he has the worst coordination I've seen since those planes went missing in the Bermuda Triangle. STOP GIVING THIS SCRUB A PASS MAN!!!! aggressive.gif

For the money we pay him ($4.5M), Zaza's garbage! Thats the cold-hearted truth. He's went a longtime without having a strong evaluation on his game. I haven't notice anything in his game that he's honestly worked on since being with the Hawks. He can't shoot to save his life. He dribbles like an infant with a dirty pamper. And he has the worst coordination I've seen since those planes went missing in the Bermuda Triangle. STOP GIVING THIS SCRUB A PASS MAN!!!! aggressive.gif

He's a big not a guard. He hustles on the boards(which is big when you have a jumpshooting team), plays decent defense in the post, and is a solid passer for a center. He has bad hands though and that is the only major flaw in his game. He is what we pay him to be, and that's a good back up C. He could easily get more than 5 million if he were on the market.

Two words: no.

lol.gif

You got guys like Kwame getting $7 mil and you are talking about Zaza making $4.5 mil...get outta here.

Two wrongs don't make a right. So since a gm made a dumb move by offering Kwame Brown $7mill for year we should believe that he's worth it and Zaza's worth that much? Nooo!!! You get out of here! I wouldn't give him that contract NBA2K12.

He's a big not a guard. He hustles on the boards(which is big when you have a jumpshooting team), plays decent defense in the post, and is a solid passer for a center. He has bad hands though and that is the only major flaw in his game. He is what we pay him to be, and that's a good back up C. He could easily get more than 5 million if he were on the market.

What does being a guard have to do with it? Now ask yourself this, is Zaza in the top 20 in his position? Of this list of players, who's Zaza better than?

Dwight Howard

Andrew Bynum

Marc Gasol

Javale McGee

Roy Hibbert

Greg Monroe

Tyson Chandler

Al Jefferson

Spencer Hawes

Marcin Gortat

Marcus Camby

Joakim Noah

Emeka Okafor

Deandre Jordan

Chris Kaman

Samuel Dalembert

Tim Duncan

Channing Frye

Derrick Favors

Brendan Haywood

Kendrick Perkins

Jordan Hill

Robin Lopez

Joel Anthony

Omer Asik

Byron Mullens

Darko Milicic

Timofey Mozgov

Jason Thompson

Chris Andersen

Jason Maxiell

Ben Wallace

Nazr Muhammad

Tiago Splitter

Let me go ahead and grab a snicker bar... Take your time vacation1.gif

lol.gif

Two wrongs don't make a right. So since a gm made a dumb move by offering Kwame Brown $7mill for year we should believe that he's worth it and Zaza's worth that much? Nooo!!! You get out of here! I wouldn't give him that contract NBA2K12.

What does being a guard have to do with it? Now ask yourself this, is Zaza in the top 20 in his position? Of this list of players, who's Zaza better than?

Dwight Howard

Andrew Bynum

Marc Gasol

Javale McGee

Roy Hibbert

Greg Monroe

Tyson Chandler

Al Jefferson

Spencer Hawes

Marcin Gortat

Marcus Camby

Joakim Noah

Emeka Okafor

Deandre Jordan

Chris Kaman

Samuel Dalembert

Tim Duncan

Channing Frye

Derrick Favors

Brendan Haywood

Kendrick Perkins

Jordan Hill

Robin Lopez

Joel Anthony

Omer Asik

Byron Mullens

Darko Milicic

Timofey Mozgov

Jason Thompson

Chris Andersen

Jason Maxiell

Ben Wallace

Nazr Muhammad

Tiago Splitter

C/S all of that. I appreciate what Zaza has done over the years, but i still wish we would have gotten rid of him years ago. His contract could go to somebody who plays well on a consistent basis.

lol.gif

Dwight Howard

Andrew Bynum

Marc Gasol

Javale McGee

Roy Hibbert

Greg Monroe

Tyson Chandler

Al Jefferson

Spencer Hawes

Marcin Gortat

Marcus Camby

Joakim Noah

Emeka Okafor

Deandre Jordan

Chris Kaman

Samuel Dalembert

Tim Duncan

Channing Frye

Derrick Favors

Brendan Haywood

Kendrick Perkins

Jordan Hill

Robin Lopez

Joel Anthony

Omer Asik

Byron Mullens

Darko Milicic

Timofey Mozgov

Jason Thompson

Chris Andersen

Jason Maxiell

Ben Wallace

Nazr Muhammad

Tiago Splitter

I wouldn't give Zaza that contract in NBA2 whatever either since I deal in the real world. Your list is comprised of mostly starters, maybe about 5 are not starting. Why don't you compare what they are making and minutes played to Zaza or better yet why don't you compare the backups of each team to Zaza in terms of minutes played and salary. That is more accurate.

In the real NBA world, centers get more paid than guards of the same talent level. It's just a fact.

Edited by JayBirdHawk