• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THATS HOW JOE SHOULD CLOSE!

LastDon

Great game tonight by Joe and Josh! Joe should be able to body his way into the lane on every possession instead of settling for the 20 ft fadeaway like he so often does. Just a dominant 4th quarter by him, and HUGE three by Josh (and 2 FT's!!) to close the game.

Jeff dominated the first quarter, but pretty much disappeared after that. He finished with six turnovers.

I didn't catch why they didn't put Bogut back in the game for pretty much the last 15 minutes of the game? Was it because the unit they had out there was playing so well?

Yeah that was a bad coachin decision by Skiles..Bogut was being a force on the block and the additional attention towards bogut freed Jennings up who also connected with Bogut on a few lobs..but on another not JOE DESTROYED CAPTAIN JACK..IN THE WORDS OF NIQUE " FEED EM AND FAN HIM" THAT BOY WAS RED HOT IN THAT 4TH!

• Premium Member

So has the Joe Haters Club went and died somewhere? I'm so glad we haven't heard from them in several weeks now. Joe keeps showing why he is the third best SG in the league and they keep on sulking about it. Love it, absolutely love it.

Bookmark this thread for use the next time someone posts "Joe should have stopped shooting after he started off cold."

Personally I prefer for Joe to go down shooting..my issues with Joe stem from when he has a horrible first 3 periods and comes out in the fourth and mope around and shy away from the basketball not playin aggressive..WHEN U ARE PAID THAT TYPE OF CASH U GO DOWN SHOOTING AND BEING AGGRESSIVE!

Edited by LastDon

• Moderators

I can't ever expect to see a four-quarter Picasso masterpiece from every player. Nonetheless, it is so nice to watch individual players finding their groove at different stretches of the game (ESPECIALLY Joe in the clutch in that final stanza) and finding ways to contribute positively when their shots are off.

And just look at those free throw numbers... scintillating!

Back on that first place perch again. Go Hawks!

~lw3

Yeah that was a bad coachin decision by Skiles..Bogut was being a force on the block and the additional attention towards bogut freed Jennings up who also connected with Bogut on a few lobs..but on another not JOE DESTROYED CAPTAIN JACK..IN THE WORDS OF NIQUE " FEED EM AND FAN HIM" THAT BOY WAS RED HOT IN THAT 4TH!

6 points is a force. Marvin had the same in 22 mins.

If Milwaukee ever plans on winning. They need a legit PF, Bogut as a 3rd option, and Jennings as a #2 option. Jennings is carrying that team right now.

Joe has been amazing with Horford out. He has stepped his game up as has Josh. Congrats to those two.

Didn't see the game, but as the Proud Resident Joe Hater, I'm glad he played well. I wrongly expected Jennings to be the best guard out there last night, although his line wasnt bad. I'm most impressed with 8 FT attempts from Joey. Absorbing contact with his huge frame and going to the line for easy points is my biggest gripe with Joe, so when he goes 8-8, I cant complain at all. But cool out, Sothron. I'll never be a fan. I'll walk for miles before I jump on the bandwagon of a player I simply cannot like or haven't liked for so long. Go Hawks above everything, though.

• Premium Member

Didn't see the game, but as the Proud Resident Joe Hater, I'm glad he played well. I wrongly expected Jennings to be the best guard out there last night, although his line wasnt bad. I'm most impressed with 8 FT attempts from Joey. Absorbing contact with his huge frame and going to the line for easy points is my biggest gripe with Joe, so when he goes 8-8, I cant complain at all. But cool out, Sothron. I'll never be a fan. I'll walk for miles before I jump on the bandwagon of a player I simply cannot like or haven't liked for so long. Go Hawks above everything, though.

Joe's been the third best shooting guard in the NBA for years now, there's no bandwagon for a five time All Star and All NBA player. When he's healthy Joe is one of the best players in the NBA BAR NONE. The only knock on him the last two seasons was his health. He's not doing anything new now that he hasn't done in spades over his entire Atlanta career.

When teams make a decision not to double Joe he is going to always produce..Joe just need to find a way to be productive when he is doubled..but what was most impressive about Joe performance last night was that we went to him in the clutch on about 6 straight trips up the floor and he delivered each time down the floor..Usually Joe's big games are quiet and through the flow of the game..its was only 28 points but he delivered in a Kobe like manner against the Bucks..

That was the ISOJOE from 3 years ago that everyone would hate on woody for.. I have to say, i was pleased to see it back because he can get any shot he wants to and will make it once he gets in the paint.

• Like 1