• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How can u defend Josh? Just How can u

MoBetta

• Admin

That is not completely true...he is a nice talent but he is a moron on the court. His failure to realize all these years that he is left open around the 3 point line is because he is a terrible jump shooter is just beyond me. If he stayed inside and messed around down there he would be one of the best PFs in the league. Instead he continues to take those bad shots especially at those important moments when we really need a score. He just doesn't get it and probably never will.

• Like 1

Dude you're beating a dead horse here. Most of this board already knows that Josh doesn't know how to play basketball correctly. Just stop it.

I don't have to stop anything. Josh deserves to be bashed more than any other player on this team

Coach Larry Drew on Josh Smith: It’s something he has worked on. I can see his stroke has changed. It looks different than the past. I’ve always said if a guy works on his game' date= works on taking a shot, if he has the ability to make it and shows he can make it, you have got to let him shoot it.
Edited by GameTime

• Premium Member

We missed 10 free throws fellas..

Yes we did.

Josh alone missed FOUR of them, and 15 (FIFTEEN!!!) field goal attempts.

There's enough generic Josh bashing threads on the forum as is, no need to create another..

This one is not generic. This is SPECIAL, after a really outstanding night of our hero!!!

Edited by BrazilianHawk

Yes we did.

Josh alone missed FOUR of them, and 15 (FIFTEEN!!!) fielg goal attempts.

This one is not generic. This is SPECIAL, after a really outstanding night of our hero!!!

Oh man I just noticed your Avatar lmaooooooo

And just wait til Josh has a 25 and 15 game.. Everyone will be praising him like always. Everyone talks about Atlanta fairweather sports fans.. Theres plenty of people on here who are Josh fairweather fans.

20 posters on here said they would start him even he wasn't a Hawk.

• Premium Member

I think this team really needs to think seriously about what to do with Josh and soon. It's pretty clear he's not a top option on a contending team. Signing him to another deal ( where he'll likely demand more money) would be a HUGE mistake.