• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looking ahead...

Diesel

• Moderators

Next Wedsnesday and Friday...We get the Bulls and Knicks.IF we're clicking on all cylinders by then, it would be a great time to make some believers.

Yes. Especially against the Knicks. When Woody took over i knew they would play better but let's face it they were dogging it more than we realized for D'antoni. We match up horribly with them.

Yes. Especially against the Knicks. When Woody took over i knew they would play better but let's face it they were dogging it more than we realized for D'antoni. We match up horribly with them.

Yea you can say that again. They have two players who are both borderline 1st team all stars vs our one 3rd team all-star. Lack of talent is a better word for it...we need Horford for this one badly!

We have 7 games in 10 days coming up. One game at a time Hoss.

True, but the game with the Knicks is one of the more notable in recent memory since Woody is one of the few coaches who had success here and still coaching after being unceremoniously let go. I watched them last night, and they were forcing 24 second violations, blocking, and stealing like we used to under Woody, except we never had a PG who could drop 14 in the fourth. Their main strength though is their perimeter defense. When they get Walker back, they'll have about 5 of the better perimeter defenders in the league (JR can be a beast when he wants to). Im not looking forward to their traps against our guards. Have we ever played against a former coach with both teams vying for playoff positioning?

With our total rash of injuries this season it is amazing how well this team has done. Joe, Josh and Zaza have really put this team on their backs.

What's really amazing is our defensive improvement and I don't know if it's from a stronger 2nd unit or from Teague being better than Bibby at stopping guard penetration or from Zaza being more intimidating or what but I've been impressed!OT - I see you didn't waste any time in getting your title changed LOL.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

What's really amazing is our defensive improvement and I don't know if it's from a stronger 2nd unit or from Teague being better than Bibby at stopping guard penetration or from Zaza being more intimidating or what but I've been impressed!OT - I see you didn't waste any time in getting your title changed LOL.

trust me that's been one change I've been waiting to make for awhile. I do like custom titles.
  • Like 1