• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Breaking news: Ivan Johnson sent home

MoBetta

http://blogs.ajc.com...nson-sent-home/

ORLANDO — The Hawks have sent forward Ivan Johnson back to Atlanta for conduct detrimental to the team. He will miss tonight’s game against the Magic.

Johnson is expected to re-join the team Saturday for a scheduled practice.

I will update later this morning after the team shoot-around.Jo

He probably said Josh is a dumbass

Edited by Dolfan23

http://blogs.ajc.com...nson-sent-home/

ORLANDO — The Hawks have sent forward Ivan Johnson back to Atlanta for conduct detrimental to the team. He will miss tonight’s game against the Magic.

Johnson is expected to re-join the team Saturday for a scheduled practice.

I will update later this morning after the team shoot-around.Jo

He probably said Josh is a dumbass

He probably cuss out Coach Drew about his rotations and other stuff like that.

What sucks the worst is that the ASG probably had him pay for his own ticket back.

While I'm assuming that you're joking or even if you aren't I'm going to assume they didn't make him pay for his own ticket, it's difficult for me to feel bad about a guy making half a million dollars having to buy his own plane ticket.

Let's just hope that he pulls it together and is well received when he gets back with the team.As far as why he's gone, we're doing a lot of unnecessary speculation.

Yes we are but given his anger history, I am hoping he got peeved about that loss and said something. On the bright side what he said can't be that bad in LD's mind with just a one game suspension... Edited by Buzzard

While I'm assuming that you're joking or even if you aren't I'm going to assume they didn't make him pay for his own ticket, it's difficult for me to feel bad about a guy making half a million dollars having to buy his own plane ticket.

Do you know how many past fines, violations, and debts Ivan's had to pay off since he started making real money? Not to mention the flower bouquets and reparations he's had to pay to his victims' families? Add his grill which seemed to have been his one "when I make it" expense and he probably has no more in the bank than you or me!

• Premium Member

I'm fairly certain that was a joke intended for us to remember the Pape Sy days.The suspension sucks, tho. Ivan is one of the few who actually know his role on the team. Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

Mobettayour personal attacks on josh are old and boring now....But back to the topic at hand. I'm disappointed in Ivan no matter WHAT the cause of this is. Now Josh will have to play even more minutes than he has been.

Yes I really feel sorry for Josh having to play more minutes. Seriously, how dare they work him so hard when the poor boy only makes about 1.1 million a month....
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

Mobetta

your personal attacks on josh are old and boring now....

But back to the topic at hand. I'm disappointed in Ivan no matter WHAT the cause of this is. Now Josh will have to play even more minutes than he has been.

Thus greatly reducing Hawks chances of success... Posted Image
  • Like 1

Hopefully, Josh will get more minutes now. Why wouldn't we want our team MVP/Top 15 MVP in NBA get more minutes? Only bad thing about this is that we have no one to back up a dude who is having an MVP season.Also, I've been noticing there are more Augustians than I thought there were on this site. Good to hear. I saw someone wearing an ATL Hawks hat today when I was at work. I was proud.

Edited by AHawks89