• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Without AL or Zaza...I fear a sweep.

DJlaysitup

Honestly, without Zaza or AL I don't see how Smoove can dominate a series against a well rested and well schooled veteran team.JaCo will be "DESTROYED" inside going against KG. He will have 3 fouls in 4 minutes.Ivan is our only real hope - even though he is 6-7 1/2...he can help inside bigtime...he is strong and has "hops".We need Zaza back for this series IMO....or else.

First off, If you think JaCo is going to get alot of PT anyways your crazy. LD knows he cant guard KG. IMO we will probably go with a small lineup anyways seeing as how Boston doesnt have a real size advantage. Not to mention, Boston is just as bad a rebounding team as we are anyways. And zaza wouldnt be able to stay with KG either.. Josh, Marv, Joe, Kirk, and Teague should be the starters..AND NO WAY WE ARE GETTING SWEPT!!! SO GET THAT FEAR OUTA HERE!SHOCK THE WORLD!!!

No freaking way we get swept. I still think we win without Zaza or AL. To me the match up to watch is Teague vs Rondo. If Teague keeps that dog in him we are going to win this series. Make Rondo work on both ends of the floor and be a pest on defense.

You're concentrating too much on one match up. Take a minute to think about how in the world they're going to guard Joe. Bradley? Too small, Joe's post game would overwhelm him. Ray? Ray's been having bone spurs for a couple weeks now, I'd like to see him shut down anybody with the old legs. Pietrus has a chance, though starting Rondo/Bradley/Pietrus would be suicide if LD has any sense to counter with Teague/Joe/Marvin. How about the benches? I can confidently say we're better at every reserve position and there's really not much discussion there. I'm not saying we're going to blow them away, but we're not going to get swept.

Most of y'all cried and begged to play the Celtics. I told ya, they are a better team. They have 4 potential all stars in their lineup. Their coach is better. They are smarter players.

Well if we were at full strength, then I wouldn't be worried at all, but even with AL out, the games were still close, and went down to the wire. I cannot wait till the games start, I am soooooo pumped.

• Premium Member

I'm not going negative. IN the three games we had versus the Celts this year... all without Al, we are 2-1. BUT, all three games were close and we should have won them. While we are injured, Boston is walking wounded too. Shaq proclaimed this the 300 series. I agree.IN 2008, it was the Battle of Termopylae... Where a few Hawks stood the assualt of the championship Celtics.This time around, it's the Battle of Platea. We will win.

I will be shocked if we get swept. I will not be shocked if we lose. We have no answer for Garnet without Horford and ZaZa. Only chance we have of winning though is if JJ and Smoove can put together a very good playoff series together for a change, and Teague continues to step up. On paper it should be close, but the playoffs bring out the worse in some, while others rise up and bring their best...

I will be shocked if we get swept. I will not be shocked if we lose. We have no answer for Garnet without Horford and ZaZa. Only chance we have of winning though is if JJ and Smoove can put together a very good playoff series together for a change, and Teague continues to step up. On paper it should be close, but the playoffs bring out the worse in some, while others rise up and bring their best...

How can you say we have no chance of guarding garnett.. You realize it is always Josh who guards him right? Not zaza or al. Not a big deal to me if either of them are out for the whole series. Zaza def. cant stick with KG and Al would be to weak. Ivan and Josh can get it dont on KG imo..

How can you say we have no chance of guarding garnett.. You realize it is always Josh who guards him right? Not zaza or al. Not a big deal to me if either of them are out for the whole series. Zaza def. cant stick with KG and Al would be to weak. Ivan and Josh can get it dont on KG imo..

LOL I guess man. He averaged 19 and 10 against us for two games. That is not getting it done against a 50 yr old player IMO but we are all entitled to our opinions...

Most of y'all cried and begged to play the Celtics. I told ya, they are a better team. They have 4 potential all stars in their lineup. Their coach is better. They are smarter players.

Hopefully DrZ can get you and DJ together and prepare your crow just the way you like it after the Hawks eliminate the Celtics.

• Premium Member

I doubt the Hawks get swept even if both ZaZa and Al are out. I think they can take a game or two without either, but I can't see them winning the series with both out. Beating Boston with a healthy line up wouldn't even be a sure thing.

Where you been Hots...Missed you last week.Posted Image

• Premium Member

Hopefully DrZ can get you and DJ together and prepare your crow just the way you like it after the Hawks eliminate the Celtics.

My suggestion is that you take your crow Kabobs with French fries fried in duck fat.
  • Like 1