• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tim Legler: "Atlanta...what a mess!" (audio)

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Yeah theres no reason to hate on what legler said.. it was spot on.. And unfortunately we talk about how atl sports have fairweather fans.. well we also have a fairweather team!

If we lose in the 1st round we have to rebuild right? Especially with Smoove gone after next year barring a D12 signing.

They probably should re-build but I don't know that they will considering the injuries to Al and Zaza and now Smith (depending how long he's out). I think they'll have to trade Marvin to try and add some more talent and also hope to get lucky with a player in the draft and possibly re-sign Kirk or actually use the MLE.
  • Like 1

As mad as I and some others get, it's really the bad choices by management that has limited this team to only winning a game or two in the first round. The back drafts and the lack of off season moves has been the biggest problems.

Agree and cosign with Hots. This team was put in the trick bag long before Horford tore his pectoral muscle in Indy...

• Premium Member

Next time hire a legitimate coach and GM. Retread coach and retread GM so what else would you expect? Owners have to spend more money upfront if they want to build something special. Game was rigged from day one guys. No fun going to battle with the SuperSonics old GM and a coach left over from Mike Woodson's Staff.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

I agree with most of the criticisms, but listening to the smug announcers basically saying that Boston has a cake walk to the ECF really bothers me. We have shown heart at times this year, and I want to take these pompous, entitled Boston people down. It's about hate.

• Moderators

I agree with most of the criticisms, but listening to the smug announcers basically saying that Boston has a cake walk to the ECF really bothers me. We have shown heart at times this year, and I want to take these pompous, entitled Boston people down. It's about hate.

We are big underdogs at this point, but the series isn't over yet. Even a blowout in Game 3 won't mean much if we rally and take Game 4.

Truer words never spoken for My. Legler...I yell the words stupid and undisciplined at my TV at least 50 times a game...

Fast forward 5 years when we all have voice activated smart TVs like the new Samsung. What will happen when we yell at the TV?

• Premium Member

Fast forward 5 years when we all have voice activated smart TVs like the new Samsung. What will happen when we yell at the TV?

Word on the street is the newer-smarter TVs will have the ability to watch you.

If we yell at what we are watching and call it stupid, a smart tv would change the channels :)