• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Per MC, Hawks will have a Summer League team in Vegas in July

Jody23

Thank god, just a rumor was making ASG look even more terrible. That should show ASG a sign that an internet rumor can just kill their PR that they should work on their image and make the right moves.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Thanks Dolf.

No problem Jody... BTW I wonder if you are this Jody?

The hypothetical man (often a sinister character who decided not to go to boot camp) that is doing your girlfriend/wife while you are on deployment overseas.Ain't no use in goin home,Jody's got your girl and gone.Ain't no use in goin back,Jody's got your Cadillac,Ain't no use in feeling blue,Jody's took your checkbook too.

Thank god, just a rumor was making ASG look even more terrible. That should show ASG a sign that an internet rumor can just kill their PR that they should work on their image and make the right moves.

ASG making right moves, maybe but then again its other cheap way to get reserves as well. Use Summer League as a finder spot as well.

• Premium Member

I would say this could be significant due to the fact the Hawks haven't fielded a team in two years. Also, they usually do this when they have a first rounder on the roster. Only time will tell.

• Moderators

I would say this could be significant due to the fact the Hawks haven't fielded a team in two years. Also, they usually do this when they have a first rounder on the roster. Only time will tell.

It is a good sign that they want to save money and be more competitive by landing young talent. That would be a good sanity check.

I seriously doubt Ivan will be back.

He has a qualifying offer of 900k so I'm sure the Hawks will bring him back and likely extend him.

I think June 30 is the deadline for the Hawks to pickup Ivan's option year. He is a steal at $900 K.That is also the same day Rick Sund's contract expires as GM. Edited by coachx

I highly doubt Ivan plays nor does he need to play. He's done enough prove his worth in this league.

I dunno, I think that we usually have all 1st and 2nd year players on our summer league team unless they're not healthy. And Ivan has a lot of work to do in regard to his offensive game and finishing around the basket so he can certainly use the practice.

• Premium Member

I dunno, I think that we usually have all 1st and 2nd year players on our summer league team unless they're not healthy. And Ivan has a lot of work to do in regard to his offensive game and finishing around the basket so he can certainly use the practice.

True, but after skipping out on Summer League the last two years, I'd find it hard to believe getting Ivan more work would be a motivating reason for the Hawks to put together a team. My hope is that the Hawks are intent in getting a pick or multiple picks to showcase and generate renewed interest from the fan base. Despite what they say, they know they'll take a huge hit if they come back with the same team next year with LD at the helm. Edited by Jody23

True, but after skipping out on Summer League the last two years, I'd find it hard to believe getting Ivan more work would be a motivating reason for the Hawks to put together a team. My hope is that the Hawks are intent in getting a pick or multiple picks to showcase and generate renewed interest from the fan base. Despite what they say, they know they'll take a huge hit if they come back with the same team next year with LD at the helm.

Oh yeah i dont think that they're getting a team for Ivan, i just think Ivan will be on the team. Hopefully we'll have a first round pick or two to put out there. I know we have Jeremy Hazell on the team abd theyre high on him.