• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Golden State interested in Josh Smith (link inside)

Sothron

Tell me the last time a $13 million (plus trade kicker?) player was traded for just a lottery pick.

Ray Allen and not many players in the game have trade kickers Edited by Joker

He has never had much of a grip on reality.

Posted Image

Allen has never been traded for just a pick. What reality did you see that trade happen?

Seattle/Boston

Guest Walter

I would be interested in what Detroit had to say... Here's my pitch to them...I still like Greg Monroe.. Monroe for Smoove are the principles of the trade for me.

Detroit hangs the phone up on you. No way they trade Monroe. I don't care if we add our pick NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!W

THe Hawks will resign Josh Smith. Money talks and the Hawks have no choice but to resign him.

They can't resign him...they would have to pay more than now and other players have increasing salaries in current contracts so we would be over Luxury every year with just vet mins and the same 1st/2nd round teamWe have to trade him even if he wants to stay because we can't afford himHuge penalty now for repeat luxury offenders as well

Guest Walter

Josh Smith for Thompson/Jefferson/#7 ... DealWe would have to move Marvin, though. Rebuild with Horford/Thompson/#7/#23/Teague (possibly)Teague/Thompson/Johnson/JeffersonHorford/ /Zaza

I really like that deal.

Josh Smith for Thompson/Jefferson/#7 ... DealWe would have to move Marvin, though. Rebuild with Horford/Thompson/#7/#23/Teague (possibly)Teague/Thompson/Johnson/JeffersonHorford/ /Zaza

Excuse me for being an idiot but who is Jefferson?