• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Fans! We have a game to watch tonight at 9pm.

Brotha2ThaNite

This is just the worst of the pro-Josh side in the Josh vs. Al civil war making their voices heard. It's fair to criticize Al for having a bad game. Just remember though, at least Al didn't take this game into his hands in the final minutes with a chance to win and heave up a long terrible jumpshot. That's the ouch that really still hurts to think about so put that in your blunts and smoke it Josh fan club.

• Premium Member

You guys ever noticed how mechanical Al look on the floor? No fluidity to his game at all.Summary of Al's game: Stop....Pause....PopYou do not build around that! If he was already partnered with a young and talented Rondo-like PG then maybe so but trying to build around a payer who does a few things well and nothing better than well is a waste. This is not sneaky way to say the Hawks should build around Josh. Building around Josh makes less sense. This is an open admission that I don't see what most here see in Al. Forget the stats. Dude just does not pass my eye test.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I can't believe anyone thought Al was going to put up good numbers against the best basketball team in the world when the guys he has around him on his own team probably couldn't beat a local YMCA team let alone a college team let alone a NBADL team let alone an actual NBA team let alone a team chocked full of future HoF players.

Al actually was decent. He just didn't finish at the basket. He got to the rim plenty of times but just miss dunks and Layups. I really don't think this game mattered to him. It was just a game for fans to see the USA beat up on little guys. His guards could barely get the ball down the court and then they made horrible passes. Al will be great this year just wait!!

Al actually was decent. He just didn't finish at the basket. He got to the rim plenty of times but just miss dunks and Layups. I really don't think this game mattered to him. It was just a game for fans to see the USA beat up on little guys. His guards could barely get the ball down the court and then they made horrible passes. Al will be great this year just wait!!

That was what was most disappointing about it. I didn't expect him to dominate, but he wasn't finishing at the basket. His guards were pretty bad. It was evident when Al took it upon himself to bring the ball up the court. However, the other big he was playing with was making some damn good.passes.