• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Current Free Agent G/F options for SF

thecampster

• Admin

I still think one of the more interesting Trade Partners out there could be Detroit. They are loaded with SF talent: Tayshaun Price - the vet, but still under contract Austin Daye - on last year of rookie deal Corey Magette - 10 million expiring this year Kyle Singler - draftee from last year, detroit really wants to get him minutes this year Khris Middleton - their 2nd round rookie Obviously, I don't think we'd mess with our cap flexibility so it only really leaves Magette (ugh) and Daye. Daye being the most interesting fit, because he's really talented and on the end of his rookie deal. So we can restrict him, renounce him or whatever we want depending on the moves we want to make.. I just think we'd have to give up more than just expiring back to gain him.

Daye would be a nice pickup Its all moot anyway...we will get our SF on or around Sept 11th when we can make trades with our new guys that we picked up.

A similar find just like Ivan the Terrible. Well I would recommend Ismail Muhammad as a small forward experiment this season. For those from Atlanta he played at Georgia Tech and was/still is a super athletic SF that plays tenacious defense. He has been playing internationally for awhile...Worth a shot...he is the same age as Ivan the Terrible and the kid has something to prove, plus he would come cheap and is much better than Pape Sy... lol

• Like 1

"The Detroit Pistons currently have a full 15-man roster and during an online chat, Vince Ellis of the Detroit Free Press was asked if team president Joe Dumars is content with the roster.

Ellis responded: "If you look at the roster, you can tell the Pistons are in the market for backcourt help. There is usually activity after Labor Day so you could see the Pistons make a move there. But I could also see the Pistons standing pat. I get the sense that they feel they MUST do something."

The roster is heavy with forwards and Dumars could make a deal. The likeliest forward to be dealt is Austin Daye. Head coach Lawrence Frank doesn't seem to be a fan of Daye and Dumars could trade him for a veteran guard."

And we have a ton of Guards. This is at the very least a logical conversation once players can be traded together... It just has to be. Morrow is expendable with Korver and Jenkins. We should start there.

• Moderators

Nothing major, just another possible invite in a couple weeks, plus Donte Greene is likely back in play after initially accepting an offer with Brooklyn. http://www.csnnw.com/pages/landingblazers?Derrick-Brown-to-workout-for-Spurs-Hawks=1&blockID=765417&feedID=5212

Free agent forward, Derrick Brown, is set to workout with the San Antonio Spurs next week and the Atlanta Hawks the following week, according to his agent Calvin Andrews of BDA Sports Management. Andrews says he's hoping to develop talks with the Brooklyn Nets, as well. Former Sacramento Kings small forward, Donte Greene, had agreed to a deal with the Nets to become Gerald Wallace's backup, but recently Greene suffered an ankle injury in Charlotte while working out. Reportedly, the Greene deal will not go down now. That injury could leave the door open for Brown to get a workout in Brooklyn. Brown, 24, initially was entertaining overseas offers early in the free agency process, but Andrews says Brown has shied away from that as an alternative and is focused on remaining in the NBA. Last season for the Charlotte Bobcats, Brown averaged 8.1 points per game, 3.6 rebounds, 1.0 assist, and shot 51 percent from the field.

~lw3

• Moderators
https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/243889024362745856

Brooklyn plans to conduct a free agent workout with forwards Dominic McGuire and Josh Childress early next week, league sources tell Y!

They'll vie for the deal that was supposed to go to Donte Greene before he broke his ankle. ~lw3

I would personally like to see Pape Sy come back but as we can see there are still alot of choices to fill our small foward position. I know Pape Sy isn't a traditional small forward but I do hope we save him a spot on the roster.

Why? There is literally not one single reason Pape Sy deserves a chance to play for us. He's awful. He is absolutely horrible defender, the slightest crossover made him break his ankles in every game I ever saw.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223416/Dominic_McGuire_Agrees_To_Deal_With_RaptorsMcGuire to sign with the Raptors because somebody has to be able to rebound the ball with Bargnani on the court.Opens the chance for Chills to actually get an NBA gig next season if all he has to tryout against are steel chairs in his Nets workout.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223416/Dominic_McGuire_Agrees_To_Deal_With_Raptors McGuire to sign with the Raptors because somebody has to be able to rebound the ball with Bargnani on the court. Opens the chance for Chills to actually get an NBA gig next season if all he has to tryout against are steel chairs in his Nets workout.

Steel chairs. Love a little in a post. Esp re chill

• Moderators

Posted Image

WojYahooNBA Josh Childress has agreed to a one-year deal with the Brooklyn Nets, league source tells Y! Sports.

Those folding chairs didn't stand a chance.

At the press conference, instead of a ball cap, they should give him a hair Net.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

Just another hint about Shawne Williams potentially still in play. http://espn.go.com/b...wants-to-return

Unrestricted free agent Shawne Williams, who had his best season in New York in 2010-11, wants to return to the Knicks but the team isn't interested, according to a source close to the versatile forward. The source told ESPNNewYork.com that the Knicks are "a good fit," and that he's open to taking the veteran's minimum, which is all they can offer. The Hawks and Bobcats are also looking at Williams, who is represented by Happy Walters, the same agent as Amare Stoudemire and Iman Shumpert.

~lw3 Edited by lethalweapon3