Current Free Agent G/F options for SF

thecampster

Hoopsworld has a much larger list.Martell WebsterMarquis DanielsMichael ReddChris Douglas-RobertsMaurice EvansSam YoungDeAndre LigginsBill Walker,Darington HobsonCarlos DelfinoJosh HowardMatt BarnesAlonzo GeeMickael PietrusTracy McGradyJosh ChildressTerrence WilliamsDonte GreenShawne WilliamsDamion JamesBobby SimmonsJason KaponoDerrick BrownJamario MoonJoey GrahamDamian WilkinsRasual ButlerAl ThorntonAdam MorrisonDaJuan Summers,James SingletonThen Malcolm Thomas and Dominic McGuirre are versatile guys that can play 2-4.

Hoopsworld has a much larger list. Martell Webster Marquis Daniels Michael Redd Chris Douglas-Roberts Maurice Evans Sam Young DeAndre Liggins Bill Walker, Darington Hobson Carlos Delfino Josh Howard Matt Barnes Alonzo Gee Mickael Pietrus Tracy McGrady Josh Childress Terrence Williams Donte Green Shawne Williams Damion James Bobby Simmons Jason Kapono Derrick Brown Jamario Moon Joey Graham Damian Wilkins Rasual Butler Al Thornton Adam Morrison DaJuan Summers, James Singleton Then Malcolm Thomas and Dominic McGuirre are versatile guys that can play 2-4.

Of the entire list Terrence Williams is the one who has the best chance to go to the next level. The players on every team he's played for love him. For some reason he can't get the coaches to keep him or he's always the odd man out.The coaches in Sacramento raved about his passing and athletic ability, but his attitude must still need adjusting.

if we can get them for a reasonable price I would love to see Delfino, JChill, or Pietrus here.

• Like 1

Of the entire list Terrence Williams is the one who has the best chance to go to the next level. The players on every team he's played for love him. For some reason he can't get the coaches to keep him or he's always the odd man out.The coaches in Sacramento raved about his passing and athletic ability, but his attitude must still need adjusting.

Hoopsworld has a much larger list.

Martell Webster could be a good pickup if he can still shoot

Marquis Daniels

Michael Redd

Chris Douglas-Roberts

Maurice Evans

Sam Young still has alot of potential

DeAndre Liggins

Bill Walker improved 3 point shot and pretty good defender

Darington Hobson

Carlos Delfino still don't like him from Bucks and Pistons but..

Josh Howard could be good for the low with a chance to revive career

Matt Barnes

Alonzo Gee athletic and could be had for the low

Mickael Pietrus good offensively/defensively

Tracy McGrady shouldn't hurt

Josh Childress can still be a great fit and get at the loose balls and into the open lanes

Terrence Williams if he could play point guard he would be a beast!!

Donte Green 6'11 sharp shooter with decent athleticism

Shawne Williams

Damion James we drafted him ironically and turned him into Jordan Crawford

Bobby Simmons

Jason Kapono

Derrick Brown

Jamario Moon

Joey Graham

Damian Wilkins

Rasual Butler

Al Thornton from the A and I believe he played with Horford. Coming home can revive his career here

Adam Morrison

DaJuan Summers,

James Singleton

Then Malcolm Thomas and Dominic McGuirre are versatile guys that can play 2-4.

I would personally like to see Pape Sy come back but as we can see there are still alot of choices to fill our small foward position. I know Pape Sy isn't a traditional small forward but I do hope we save him a spot on the roster.

Sy didn't get a lot of attention in the summer league which seems unlikely he'll be our sf

It could be that they know what he's capable of and deemed him as a keeper so their trying to hide the goods. Their could also be the possibility that he just doesn't fit with our roster. Time will tell.

• Moderators

Danny Boy acknowledges the Wing's the Thing. But no rush.

http://blogs.ajc.com...fid=blogs_hawks

“I would say probably a wing that can compete defensively at a high level would be a good thing to be able to add at some point,” Ferry said.

“That may happen,” Ferry said. “How that happens, I can’t sit here and tell you. Could it be someone we sign? Could it be a trade at some point and, if so, when could that be? Trades happen in their own time. We have until February to do it.”

And, Ferry said, if the Hawks do sign a free-agent wing, it’s likely the player would have to accept a non-guaranteed contract.

“There is a good chance we will carry 15,” he said. “But preferably that 15th person will be on a ‘make good’ situation that allows us the flexibility needed in case injuries happen and so on. Being locked into 15 [guaranteed contracts] is generally not ideal.”

Welcome to the Atlanta Hawks, Devean George!

lol

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3