• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ferry 3 Piece and a Biscuit (Audio)

NineOhTheRino

• Moderators

"I'm a Josh guy""He's a warrior""all players have strengths and weaknesses""Free agency can be fools gold""not many really good bigs why not just put your best guys out there""the way they call the game you need guys who are quick and can spread the floor"

• Like 1

• Premium Member

• Moderators

Anyone else feel like the same questions are being asked over and over in every interview we hear? Man Danny has to be getting tired of these same questions! Thanks for posting them though 9er.

I noticed the questions are getting a little redundant, but its probable due it being offseason and not a whole lot else going on. October 7th will be a good day for us all.

Anyone else feel like the same questions are being asked over and over in every interview we hear? Man Danny has to be getting tired of these same questions! Thanks for posting them though 9er.

Perhaps, but no one has ever really addressed these questions before.

Finally got to hear the entire interview(s). At least you don't get the sense that Ferry is bull ( bleeping ) you when he talks, unlike Rick Sund, who was the "master of spin". I used to hate even reading Rick's interviews, because you knew it would be full of crap.And I like the fact that Ferry will be looking more at analytics. That's the one thing I always questioned about the Hawks, especially when it came to addressing Josh and his jumpers and with the way JJ was used. It was pretty obvious that the Hawks did NOT use analytics. People were playing that had no business playing.Ferry must've seen what we were doing, and said . . "wow, you guys are so behind the times, it's pitiful." Like I said a few weeks back, it really reminds me of the Cincinnati Bengals when Marvin Lewis became head coach, and pretty much had to tell owner Mike Brown what he needed to make the team and organization better.We'll see how much the Hawks improve in the front office decisions, especially when it comes to the draft and with the trades they make.LOL @ a player development program. That was the one thing that was OBVIOUSLY not here. I bet guys like Salim, Shelden, and Acie wished there was a player development program in place when they were Hawks.