• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How bout them Falcons!

jy23

• Moderators

I know I shouldn't care and for the most part I don't. I do find it funny to listen to the so call expert week in and week out regarding the Falcons. So last week it was "Falcons haven't beaten any good teams this year." This week after beating a good team: "Falcons just are not dominating any teams this year." Like I said before. I have never seen an NFL team judge more on style points instead of wins then the Falcons are by the media.

Amen brother. When they went to half time my wife says don't you want to see what they say about the Falcons? I said, no they're going to talk about the teams they care about. First up: chicago at minnesota. 10-1 is friggin foot ballin. I don't care who in the nfl you're playing.

Great game by the defense. Offense was very inconsistent. Could Matt Ryan stop having his passes batted down? It has been happening quite a bit of late. Other then that great to see the Falcons beat the Saints finally. With a little help from Peyton and the Broncos. Falcons can have the division clinch by this Sunday.

• Moderators

Turns out the Saints' offense wasn't all it was "cracked" up to be! LOL oh, my sides, my sides! Okay, okay, Omelette them off the hook with the egg jokes! After all, New Orleans... look on the sunny side! In all seriousness, though... Drew should've gotten out the pocket and scrambled more!

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

Couldn't have gone better:

1. Falcons win

2. Saints playoffs lights are dim, dim, dim

3. Helped Drew set a record with 5 turnovers

4. Stopped Drew's consecutive touchdown streak.....mwhahaha

Go Falcons!!!

• Moderators

Gotta hurt when "little brother" has the better of the series with you, more of a history of making the playoffs, and is on the way to a first round bye this season while you are on your way to watching the playoffs on your couch.

Nicely done Falcons!

I agree there. It is one thing for Media and Fans to not respect the Falcons. It is another when other teams do not respect the Falcons. Right now I do not think any team in the NFL respect or fear the Falcons. I got that impression from Drew Brees after last Thurs game. He was talking as if the Saints won and Falcons win was just a fluke.This weekend they got the Panthers. Panthers players are butthurt at the moment because of how Ryan reacted to the win in Atlanta vs them. Remember when Ryan said "Get the F*** off my Field." Ryan need to step on them early. That is another thing the Falcons need is that killing instinct. So many times the Falcons get up on teams and then stop scoring.

Very quiet 11-1 but that's cool. I would rather them keep that hunger and keep looking to get better every week than to start getting complacent bc everybody is now telling them how good they are. I like that they still feel like they have something to prove and I'm expecting a strong end to the year and a deep DEEP run in the playoffs