• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

sillent

Jeff Teague, Devin Harris, Louis Williams

Anthony Morrow, Louis Williams, John Jenkins, DeShawn Stevenson (a James)

Josh Smith, Kyle Korver, Anthony Tolliver, DeShawn Stevenson ( a James)

Al Horford, Josh Smith, Anthony Tolliver, Ivan Johnson, Mike Scott

Zaza Pachulia, Al Horford, Ivan Johnson, Johan Petro

John Jenkins, Anthony Morrow, Louis Williams, DeShawn Stevenson (a James)

Anthony Tolliver/Josh Smith, Kyle Korver, DeShawn Stevenson ( a James)

Josh Smith/Anthony Tolliver, Al Horford, Ivan Jonhson, Mike Scott

Al Horford, Zaza Pachulia, Ivan Johnson, Johan Petro, Anthony Tolliver

Could be the starters!!

Devin Harris

Louis Williams

Kyle Korver

Anthony Tolliver

Ivan Johnson

If this is our bench mob we are a deep and formidable team. Not even mentioning our rookies John Jenkins and Mike Scott along with Damian James and James Anderson fighting for that final spot. I also can't forget to include a training camp roster that can surprise and over take that last spot like Ivan Johnson did last year.

• Moderators

Winner.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks DeShawn should start. It's common practice to start your best, most versatile defending guard at the two regardless of how dreadful he is offensively (Raja, Tony Allen, Thabo, etc). If DeShawn can hit threes at a pretty good clip of about 35 early on, he seems like the clear choice to me. He's useless coming off the bench if and when were down, which will happen more times than not depending on a crew of guards who are all known to be unable to or disinterested in playing D. I don't know. I think everyone here just hates the guy, and that's understandable. I value rings, and he's the only guy here who's got one as a starter. I laughed when Dallas started him through the whole season. It worked out.

John Jenkins, Anthony Morrow, Louis Williams, DeShawn Stevenson (a James)

Anthony Tolliver/Josh Smith, Kyle Korver, DeShawn Stevenson ( a James)

Josh Smith/Anthony Tolliver, Al Horford, Ivan Jonhson, Mike Scott

Al Horford, Zaza Pachulia, Ivan Johnson, Johan Petro, Anthony Tolliver

Could be the starters!!

Devin Harris

Louis Williams

Kyle Korver

Anthony Tolliver

Ivan Johnson

If this is our bench mob we are a deep and formidable team. Not even mentioning our rookies John Jenkins and Mike Scott along with Damian James and James Anderson fighting for that final spot. I also can't forget to include a training camp roster that can surprise and over take that last spot like Ivan Johnson did last year.

Well the problem is, if Zaza starts there is NO BACKUP CENTER!

Al can hold his own with ant center not named Dwight, so Zaza is that backup center. I start Deshawn at the 3 and Mr. Automatic Morrow at the two.

I do this because when I bring in the beastes it is an uptick against every 2nd unit.

2nd Unit: Zaza and Ivan get rebounds and sets picks for Lou and Harris as these guards go bonkers with a continual and 1 drill(Korver is shooting outside the arc).

If Teague and Morrow/Williams shoot well in 3's this year it can only help a front court of Josh/Al/ZaZa. I just have to believe that we will see that front court a lot this year. With the small back court we will have to play those 3 guys for rebounding and defense purposes. I still wished that we could have got a center with some rebounding and size. I'm not worried about scoring. I think Harris, Morrow, Williams, Korver and Jenkins can make up for JJ and Williams. You also have to look at Al as a regular season addition.The biggest thing about this season is that we will get to find out how good Josh and Al are. This year should tell the story.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

If Teague and Morrow/Williams shoot well in 3's this year it can only help a front court of Josh/Al/ZaZa. I just have to believe that we will see that front court a lot this year. With the small back court we will have to play those 3 guys for rebounding and defense purposes. I still wished that we could have got a center with some rebounding and size. I'm not worried about scoring. I think Harris, Morrow, Williams, Korver and Jenkins can make up for JJ and Williams. You also have to look at Al as a regular season addition. The biggest thing about this season is that we will get to find out how good Josh and Al are. This year should tell the story.

I agree with you about playing Zaza, Horford and Smith up front, although I hope that there will be some situations that will allow us to play Teague, Harris and Williams at the same time. That would be a track meet!