• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How are all the X-Hawks doing?

Gray Mule

We all are trying to follow all the new Hawks and find out who is who.

Atlanta has more new faces than returning players. Gotta wonder,

how are all the other guys doing? We know Tracy is gone overseas.

Mostly, we like to follow our former players when they leave so we check

out the box scores for the other teams and then see them when they come

to our city as an enemy. If we still like them, we hope they do well as we

beat their current team. If we don't really like them, we hope they fail.

So, how are they doing?

Posted Image

JJ has been JJ in BX so far. Around 13 pts a game, 4-5 assist, hardly rebounding, good 3 pct. couple of steals.Marvin has been himself as well. He had 10 pts and a nice little dunk in the Jazz last game. All this is with limited minutes for both and you can't tell much from the preseason.

JJ has been JJ in BX so far. Around 13 pts a game, 4-5 assist, hardly rebounding, good 3 pct. couple of steals. Marvin has been himself as well. He had 10 pts and a nice little dunk in the Jazz last game. All this is with limited minutes for both and you can't tell much from the preseason.

JJ in preseason: * 13.5 ppg - 2 rebs - 4 asst - 1.5 stls . . . 50% FG - 42% 3FG * has 0 FT attempts * 12 of his 22 total shots so far have been 3s * has an "Assist of the Night" http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOwxTmi9g0U Marvin in preseason: * 11.8 ppg - 3 rebs - 1.8 asst - 1.5 stls . . . 54% FG - 63% 3FG - 86% FT * leads Jazz in FTs made ( 12 ) and 3 ptrs made ( 5 ) * has scored in double figures in each of the 4 preseason games They're doing OK I guess.

• Moderators

The preseason really isn't a great tool to use to evaluate the Ex-Hawks right now... Marv and Joe will both be starters for their respective teams and right now, guys are only getting 20 or so minutes/game. After about 10 games into the season, this will be a topic that will be brought back up.

Too long of a list.Josh Powell just cooked us the other night in San Antonio.Kirkland and Radman in ChicagoJaCo in BostonStack, Joe and Chills in BrooklynT-Mac is in China alongside RandMoBibby is missing in actionJamal is chucking away in LA with his replacement, Willie GreenAcie and Othello are in Greece and Poland or something.Pargo is starting for the WizardsBut what you all are waiting for is whats up with Pape Sy.He was last seen in his native France playing for BCM.Oh, I swore I saw Solo playing for the Suns the other day.

Edited by MaceCase

The will be Joe's best "season" in his career now that he has left Atlanta. Not really, but I can see it coming from some peoples mouth at some point during this season. Posted Image

This will be Joe's "best" season in his career now that he has left Atlanta. Not really, but I can see it coming from some peoples mouth at some point during the season. Posted Image

The will be Joe's best "season" in his career now that he has left Atlanta. Not really, but I can see it coming from some peoples mouth at some point during this season. Posted Image

Well, he is going to be playing a different role in Brooklyn. He won't be the primary scoring option or ball handler so his FG% should improve. However, since he is playing with Brook Lopez and Kris Humpries, his rebounding numbers will probably decline. HIs assists should improve by 1 or 2.

I'm looking at maybe 17-19 ppg, 45-47 FG%, 5-6 apg, 3-4 rpg, 1 spg, and .5 bpg.

Not superstar numbers, but should be consistant and more efficient.

Predictions:- JJ will lead the Nets in scoring ( 21 ppg )- Marvin will shoot 47% FG and 40% 3FG- Jamal Crawford will have a monster November, then tail off dramatically- Jordan Crawford will show that he's a better PG than SG, with Wall ailing- Jason Collins will win 3 games for Boston via his post defense- Mo Evans will sign with the Lakers . . . in December- Mike Bibby will sign an unguaranteed deal with a team in about 2 weeks

• Moderators

San Antonio traffic cops are on high alert: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/10/25/spurs-notebook-powell-exhibits-calm-confidence/

Josh Powell’s six-season NBA career has included stops in Los Angeles, Dallas, Golden State and Atlanta. The 6-foot-9 forward’s month in Spurs camp has sold him on the virtues of a small market. “It’s very calm and relaxing here,” Powell said. “It’s like the spa.” Even in the maelstrom that is the battle for the Spurs’ 15th and final roster spot, Powell has managed to keep his head. Earlier this week, the 29-year-old suddenly and surprisingly became the front-runner for the job when the team waived Eddy Curry and Derrick Brown, Powell’s two stiffest competitors. In five preseason appearances, Powell has averaged seven points and 5.2 rebounds, shooting 63.6 percent from the field. He also has proved to be an active defender.

~lw3

Too long of a list. Josh Powell just cooked us the other night in San Antonio. Kirkland and Radman in Chicago JaCo in Boston Stack, Joe and Chills in Brooklyn T-Mac is in China alongside RandMo Bibby is missing in action Jamal is chucking away in LA with his replacement, Willie Green Acie and Othello are in Greece and Poland or something. Pargo is starting for the Wizards But what you all are waiting for is whats up with Pape Sy. He was last seen in his native France playing for BCM. Oh, I swore I saw Solo playing for the Suns the other day.

I was going to say probably Hakim Warrick but he might play for the Hornets now.

Anyone catch Marvin's line last night as a Utah Jazz............he played PF - 21pts on 7 of 13 shots, with 2 of 3 shot from 3pt range, 5/5 FT, 3 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal and 1 assist. When was the last time Marv had 13 shot attempts in a Hawks game.

Anyone catch Marvin's line last night as a Utah Jazz............he played PF - 21pts on 7 of 13 shots, with 2 of 3 shot from 3pt range, 5/5 FT, 3 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal and 1 assist. When was the last time Marv had 13 shot attempts in a Hawks game.

Marvin is their SF, with Milsap ( PF ) and Jefferson ( C ) on the frontline. And looks like Jamal is off and flying in LAC, with 29 huge points last night, including this ankle breaker on Rudy Gay. Good Jamal is always fun to watch. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7EY0RzGWZM It's Bad Jamal that sends you to the toiet