• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel

capstone21

• Moderators

Diesel was a prolific poster on Hawks' boards (plural) way before Marvin was a twinkle in Billy Knight's eye. I am sure he has something going on in the real world slowing down posting recently.

21 points for the Duck last night.

Good to see that from Marvin and I hope he keeps it up. I will always appreciate Marvin as a man and how he represented the Hawks organization. He had unfortunate circumstances surrounding his draft and then years of playing 3rd-4th-5th fiddle here (partly due to himself of course) and I'm glad to see he's getting a chance at a fresh start in Utah. Hopefully for the Hawks we'll see similar, if not better, stats from Harris or whatever we acquire with Harris in trade.

Diesel was a prolific poster on Hawks' boards (plural) way before Marvin was a twinkle in Billy Knight's eye. I am sure he has something going on in the real world slowing down posting recently.

Prolific is an understatement! He has had several Diesel-ish screen names with tens of thousands of posts. I'm sure that he'll be back around soon, especially now that we're finally ready to kick off our season.

This quote from Marvin ,about living up to high expectations with the Hawks, might be good enough bait the bring Diesel out of hiding.http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/marvin-williams-sick-tired-having-answer-questions-atlanta-195636116--nba.htmlMarvin Williams is sick and tired of having to answer questions about the Atlanta Hawks’ mistakesFrom the Salt Lake Tribune:"People talk a lot about expectations and living up to expectations," Williams said, "but I hit them up with the million dollar question every time. My question is: Whose expectations do I have to live up to?"Williams is 26. The reliable outside shooter has averaged double digits every year he has played in the NBA except his rookie season. The Jazz acquired Williams in exchange for point guard Devin Harris to make room for newly acquired Mo Williams. An 18,000-seat community center bearing Williams' name is being constructed in his hometown of Bremerton, Wash.Williams is content."I don't have to live up to anybody's expectations but my own," he said. "I have to look at myself in the mirror every night. And when I do that, I'm very satisfied with where I came from and what I'm working toward."

• Moderators

I've been looking for a Fantasy League to dominate. However, since that won't crystallize, I return from my "RL" to Opening Night to talk up the Hawks!! BUt This is a transition season.

Don't call it a comeback. He's been here for years.