• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague is the PG for the long haul

ATLscrubLove

Coming along nicely is Jeff, would like to see him be a lot more intense on the court though. His body language stinks ! He might just be one of those cool under pressure types but I would imagine a much more aggressive and intense Teague would be a good thing.

Turrible post dude.. Not to put you down at all, but Teague hasn't had any "baggage" that I can remember.. Keep posting though..

This post wasn't meant to blow up like this. I just gave my opinion on Teague as being the PG for the long haul, he keeps proving it every game.

This post wasn't meant to blow up like this. I just gave my opinion on Teague as being the PG for the long haul, he keeps proving it every game.

it makes me feel great cause I told YOU he was gonna be legit when we drafted him lol.

Good game by Jeff but it is sad that his baggage is following him. Jerome commented that he did not like the way Teague handled some things and that he looked a bit like a SG trying to get his own shot. The guy takes 8 shots and that is his observation? Teague is getting better plain and simple, even his passing is getting better.

• Like 1

When they say stuff like that it is not just something they blurt out. That is a thought process from Nique on down. He also going to possibly play himself out of the Hawks price range. He is giving you 16 and 7 with a FG% over .500 and this is only his second year getting consistent PT.

I know what he means though. besides those big plays he has a nonchalant look about him like doesn't wanna be there. kills me sometimes too lol

Exactly ! Its a body language thing and the game is just as much about when you don't have the ball than when you do ! That being said he played a ripper of a game against the heat, his passing was spectacular.

You guys are something else.. This kid has been playing his heart out since the season started and yall can say is his body language sucks? Wow! No wonder players don't want to be here! Our fans are superstar blinded idiots! He freaking put up CP3 number last night in only 27 minutes of playtime! Yet you guys give veterans like Lou, Devin, and Korver a pass when they stink up the gym! How about you guys become hockey or figure skating fans, and leave this team to real basketball fans! I'm freaking tired!!! 20 and 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are something else.. This kid has been playing his heart out since the season started and yall can say is his body language sucks? Wow! No wonder players don't want to be here! Our fans are superstar blinded idiots! He freaking put up CP3 number last night in only 27 minutes of playtime! Yet you guys give veterans like Lou, Devin, and Korver a pass when they stink up the gym! How about you guys become hockey or figure skating fans, and leave this team to real basketball fans! I'm freaking tired!!! 20 and 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will respond without resorting to personal attacks, Jeff is my fave player since Chris Mullin so you don't need to question my intent. Its not even a big issue so don't try and make it one. An intense focused and aggressive J.T will be an all star, I have no doubt on that.

Well, the truth my friend is I am a Teague supporter but I would rather Teague and Al end up with a better organization than this. I want to see what they can be with a good coach and organization. That is real support. I am going to support those 2 guys wherever they go until they prove me wrong.

Edited by MrMeltdown

dude I'm not saying its a negative just a small observation. Teague has been my favorite hawk since he was drafted. just Like I was a big Acie Law supporter before him and was pissed how woody killed his career just like he almost killed Teagues. I always support our young guards because we've begged for a good one forever but never develop them or given a chance.I'm proud to see Teague take that one shot and turn it into a promising career. Acie never got that shot and never will

Edited by Cwell