• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OMG! Smoove with the AIRBALL FOUL SHOT!

JackB1

I couldn't believe it.. A airball free throw attempt???and then the next one, he banks it in off the backboard!Josh.....you should be so embarrassed.And when is he going to stop shooting jumpers?He took about 8 long jumpers in the first half alone.I still say the team plays better when he's not in there.

Pressure of being "the man".JJ's demeanor almost made him seem to not even worry about it, whether he played good or bad. He had the same face.But tonight, you could see the pressure of trying to be the star weighing on Josh, while Lebron was just methodically being efficient, and was the crowd favorite.It's nights like these that will have fans turning on Josh. And if the fans turn on him, why should he stick around?

Sometimes he can. Sometimes he can't. Last night, he couldn't.He had more trouble than Zaza on those shots in close. He's nevergoing to change. He's just Josh. Live with it.Yet, on the defensive end, he was working so hard. And, the Kingwas charging like one of those NFL running backs. Lowered hissholdier into Josh and ran him over. All he lacked was a stiff arm.Knocked Josh over like a bowling pen and that ain't that easy. Joshis a pretty good sized young man.Last night, we found out, just in case we had forgotten, as great asKing James is, he's a big bully. And, he has an oversized ego. Therewas a couple of times that I personally thought that he should havebeen called for taunting. We all know that's not possible, After all,he is the king.Despite J Smooove's terrible offensive night, we were "right there" withthe NBA champions until the end. Hawks are a pretty good NBA team.To open the season, we hoped for at least a .500 season, which we haveright now.On a side note, late in the game, I heard "Go Hawks" from the audience,then a very loud "Go Heat" as if they were in competition. The King bringshis own fans with him and apparently adds his fans from Atlanta to the mix.Any one still want to trade JT for a "real" PG?GO HAWKS AND GO FALCONS VS THE AINTS

that was bad. Smoove did play a good game everywhere but the shooting. Still its hard to friggin watch him launch those shots. He hit his first two and i knew that was a bad sign.

But the thing is...even when he's in the paint he just...isn't...good. He always holds the ball too long, he always ends up on the floor, he barely ever is able to get it in the basket. Combine this with horrible free throw shooting and you have one pretty bad basketball player right now.

An ultra-athletic forward who can't even hit free throws insists on being a jump shooter with consistently disastrous results. I've seen at least 90% of Josh's ~650 games and it still boggles my mind.

Josh doesn't have an offensive game otherwise. He needs to stick with being a team player and focus on defense and rebounding and dunks.

I dont no if I am the only one who sees it, but the team has much better teamwork without Josh. Take OKC for example, the ball movement was great. Nobody had to be selfish and 'get theirs' like Josh tries to do everygame jacking up 20 shots. (which more than half are terrible decisions). Everyone is alot more comfortable when we play a game without him.

• Moderators

Pressure of being "the man". JJ's demeanor almost made him seem to not even worry about it, whether he played good or bad. He had the same face. But tonight, you could see the pressure of trying to be the star weighing on Josh, while Lebron was just methodically being efficient, and was the crowd favorite. It's nights like these that will have fans turning on Josh. And if the fans turn on him, why should he stick around?

As Josh said, "The hopes of a franchise are heavy". He's placed this organization square on his shoulders... Needs to realize he has playmakers around him and it's alone on this team with Horford and Teague by his side. He doesn't have to be Kobe and do it all by himself. T.I. said it last night that Josh loves the Hawks and loves this city. The pressure he is feeling is the fear of failure. He needs just play to best of his abilites and within his limitations, use his teammates, and stop trying to be something he isn't.

But the thing is...even when he's in the paint he just...isn't...good. He always holds the ball too long, he always ends up on the floor, he barely ever is able to get it in the basket. Combine this with horrible free throw shooting and you have one pretty bad basketball player right now.

the reason he is on the floor is b/c he does not get the calls.boy i swear you all complain about every damb thing. i dont hear any hand clapps for rebounds or sticking with james.we know what he is about . we are the hawks so we need to be thankfull we have somebody on the team the nba wants to showcase on primetime.

All I will say about Josh;s offense is:19 Shots taken - that is too many7 shots of 17 feet and longer - Still too manyMaking 1 of the 7 shots for 17 feet and longer - Just not good enough.STOP IT!.