• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lou Williams out for the remainder of season

APE

Yeah...Dammit!!

I knew the early "sprained knee" thing didn't mean cr@p until they got an MRI.

We now it's decision time - there is a place on the roster - do you use it for another guard...or a big?

we need a guard more. We only have 2 people on the roster that can dribble the ball. I would prefer us to get another PG who can run the 2nd unit so we can keep devin and teague in the starting line up.

Edited by yungsta

that hurts bad. glad he signed for multiple years though, so we didn't just see the end of his career as a hawk. luckily since this is more or less a transition year, it won't hurt us significantly in the grand scheme. just get him healthy and back with a vengeance the next two seasons with a hopefully retooled and upgraded roster.

• Like 1

I kind of figured that when I saw it. I thought it was his achilles first, but it turned out to be the knee.

NOW

Like I said yesterday . . . trade Josh to Dallas for Shawn Marion and Vince Carter ( who had a HUGE night last night ). I'd rather have Mayo, but Cuban probably wouldn't give him up. He might go for Shawn and Vince for Josh though.

Shawn gives us the defensive minded PF who can still rebound at a high rate, and a guy who plays around the rim. Watching Shawn play would be a big shock for Hawks fans, because 70% of his shots come from 10 feet and in.

And you let Vince Carter assume Lou's role as the 6th man off the bench, in which he's been doing already in Dallas. And unlike a lot of guys on this team, he's savvy enough to be able to create AND make his own shot.

PG - Teague

G - Harris

F - Marion

PF - Horford

C - Zaza

6th - Carter

7th - Korver

8th - Ivan

9th - Jenkins

10th - Petro/Scott

That's what you call BALANCE folks ( although we could use a backup center now who could at least rebound or defend )

Roll with that squad, and see what happens. And pass Smith to Cuban, so that he can have that pipe dream of drawing Dwight to Dallas. He'll have a better chance of landing Dwight with Smith in Dallas ( because he also still has Dirk ), than we would have of landing Dwight with Smith in Atlanta ( when all we would have is Al Horford ).

Carter expires at the end of the season. Marion has a Player Option at the end of the season. If neither wants to come back, that opens up even more cap room for the summer.

Pull the trigger Danny.

we need a guard more. We only have 2 people on the roster that can dribble the ball. I would prefer us to get another PG who can run the 2nd unit so we can keep devin and teague in the starting line up.

..aren't Devin and Teague both PGs?

...I think you are getting a bit carried away on who can "dribble the ball"...everybody outside of Petro and Zaza can dribble...Devin can play point (possibly better than Tea...and we have our rookie Jenkins

Edited by DJlaysitup

..aren't Devin and Teague both PGs?

...I think you are getting a bit carried away on who can "dribble the ball"...everybody outside of Petro and Zaza can dribble...Devin can play point (possibly better than Tea...and we have our rookie Jenkins

LOL . . yep. And we can still have Devin play with the starters AND run the 2nd unit. All we have to do is what we should be doing with Josh - Al - Zaza in the frontcourt. They should start, but neither Zaza nor Horford should be out of the game at the same time. The same goes for the PG position in Devin and Teague.

LOL . . yep. And we can still have Devin play with the starters AND run the 2nd unit. All we have to do is what we should be doing with Josh - Al - Zaza in the frontcourt. They should start, but neither Zaza nor Horford should be out of the game at the same time. The same goes for the PG position in Devin and Teague.

Agreed - but that is up to LD ... of course