• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FINALLY some throwbacks

hawkrule152

Atlanta Hawks
@ATLHawks

Check out which 90s jersey the #ATLHawks will rep for Hardwood Classics nights (2/22 and 3/15): pic.twitter.com/EOjhWtOX

I dont know about you guys, but ive been waiting for something like this for forever. I would mind us going back to the old hawks logo anyways.

Oh God no! I think the Hawks didn't get the memo, it's throw BACK night, not throw UP night. Those are the worst uniforms in the history of our organization.

Haha. When saying I wouldnt mind going back to the old logo. This is the old logo I was talking about.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/hkbmt37fnw2ifpotf3rgdihbm/Atlanta_Hawks/1983/Road_Uniform

• Like 1

• Moderators

I Love The 90s! But the Nets (stonewash powder blues), Pistons (fired-up chess piece), Raptors (Barney purples), Grizzlies (I dunno where they found that color), and Sixers (3rd grader Independence Day art project) have got to play along, too.

lol. I like those unis, but probably only because I started watching the team when they were wearing them.

I'm with you...I love those jerseys! I play with the Hawks on 2k13 and wear those jerseys every time. I was born in 1987 so my love for the hawks and the nba developed in the 90's so I am sure that is the reason why I like them so much. Steve Smith was my fav player, I used to call myself "Smitty" and write it on my basketball shoes since my last name is Smith as well. I'm a die hard Hawks fan and know the go to classic is the Pac Man logo jerseys....I have a tattoo of it on the inside of my left arm.

I guess these are to match the whole 90s theme for this year's throwbacks. But man, the pac man is just where it is at. I really don't get the reluctance to go back to that logo.

• Like 1