• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - HEAT

lethalweapon3

70 points with 6 minutes to go. Dang . . we're going to break 85 points, right?

In games like these, we have no chance of winning, because we can't stop anybody and secure rebounds. If we get into a slugfest, we're done. Gotta get out and literally outrun and outgun teams.

Definitely a disappointing effort. I thought they'd play much better than this.

70 points with 6 minutes to go. Dang . . we're going to break 85 points, right?

In games like these, we have no chance of winning, because we can't stop anybody and secure rebounds. If we get into a slugfest, we're done. Gotta get out and literally outrun and outgun teams.

Definitely a disappointing effort. I thought they'd play much better than this.

Why? This team is good for nothing but failures. Hopefully Seattle doesn't get the Kings and maybe they'll come from this team. It's always going to be the same ole story.

It's just depressing to think the Heat and Magic are relative expansion franchises and they've been to the Finals 5 times from our division. Glad that's over. We actually have a chance tomorrow, of course dependent on if Teague can go. Like North said, Ivan would take all types of minutes from their bum bigs not named Birdman. Hell, he could take some of Bosh's run. Liked what I saw from Scott. I'm to the point where Josh's stupidity doesnt even bother me anymore. Behind the back passes in traffic and jumpshots against the Bobcats is one thing, but against a fast breaking and defensive juggernaut is just sheer silliness. We're gonna be relegated to watching the scoreboard from bere on out. Luckily Charlotte beat Boston (ugh) and hopefully Dallas can hold on against the Bucks. Lets Go.On a side note, check out the box score from the Lakers- Magic game. One of the weirdest youll ever see and although I despise Dwight, you gotta give him his after that debacle. The Magic need to forfeit the rest of their season after getting 20 more shots and still lose by 9.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

It's just depressing to think the Heat and Magic are relative expansion franchises and they've been to the Finals 5 times from our division. Glad that's over. We actually have a chance tomorrow, of course dependent on if Teague can go. Like North said, Ivan would take all types of minutes from their bum bigs not named Birdman. Hell, he could take some of Bosh's run. Liked what I saw from Scott. I'm to the point where Josh's stupidity doesnt even bother me anymore. Behind the back passes in traffic and jumpshots against the Bobcats is one thing, but against a fast breaking and defensive juggernaut is just sheer silliness. We're gonna be relegated to watching the scoreboard from bere on out. Luckily Charlotte beat Boston (ugh) and hopefully Dallas can hold on against the Bucks. Lets Go.On a side note, check out the box score from the Lakers- Magic game. One of the weirdest youll ever see and although I despise Dwight, you gotta give him his after that debacle.

39 Freethrow attempts, 39 points.....geeeez. Were the magic trying to put him on the line so the crowd could boo him

Why? This team is good for nothing but failures. Hopefully Seattle doesn't get the Kings and maybe they'll come from this team. It's always going to be the same ole story.

Because these are the types of games where a team can prove they can at least compete. They did it out in LA vs the Lakers. And this was a "national" game.Then again, you're right. We almost never show up on national TV, unless it is the playoffs, where we can't help but win a few games.

Really don't want to see Miami in a playoff series. The league will not allow us to be competitive with them. The minute we started shifting momentum was when the game was taken over by the refs in the first half.

Bob Rathborn (sp) had the line of the night and of the game.

It was funny, it was sad, it was, or so it seemed, true.

I hope everyone caught it.

There was a call where the officials were getting together to

discuss what happened and decide the matter. There was another

talking head in the picture, and you just knew he was being loud.

"Our extra official tonight is Labron James," reported Bob.

Hopefully, someone who recorded the game will be able to oull

this line and show it.......... Please!

Bob Rathborn (sp) had the line of the night and of the game.

It was funny, it was sad, it was, or so it seemed, true.

I hope everyone caught it.

There was a call where the officials were getting together to

discuss what happened and decide the matter. There was another

talking head in the picture, and you just knew he was being loud.

"Our extra official tonight is Labron James," reported Bob.

Hopefully, someone who recorded the game will be able to oull

this line and show it.......... Please!

Heard that - too funny.

• Moderators

We aren't in their league unfortunately but it still doesn't help when they get so many bogus calls and the rules on walking, double dribble and carrying the ball don't apply to wade and lebron. Was it Joey crawford last night i can't remember? Seems like he does every Heat game if you know what i mean.

In order to have a rivalry, both sides must be capable

of winning any game between the two teams. In order

to dislike a team enough to hate them, there must be

a true rivalry.

This Heat team is so superior to any other team in the NBA,

can there really be a rivalry?

They are so much better, I can't even work up any kind of

dislike for them. I don't like them. I don't like their arrogance.

I don't like their wonderful talents being boosted by the refs

and their one sided calling. We could not beat them at any time.

They're too good. Yet, we see the calls going their way.

I see this team winning everything. Their toughest opponent,

I expect them to handle with a 4-1 record at least. Can any NBA

team, if the Heat are healthy and have the refs on their side, win

one game in a best of four series? Not likely.