• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets

lethalweapon3

I knew they had no chance to run with us, but 22 to 6 in fast break points is just pathetic. Usually if a team can't create fast break poonts, they should be able to prevent them on the other end. They had a bum grab 20+ rebounds and still get blown at home. The Nets are a mess. Teague is developing into a beast. Joe with the lowest +/- for them at -15, patented 0 free throw attempts in 38 minutes. On the flip side, Korver + 22. The second highest payroll doesn't get you what it used to I see. Just another day at the office for Al, and I was impressed with Little Johnny Jenkins on the glass. Awesome dominating win. Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

105-93 final...my prediction was 103-91...12 point spread and almost nailed the final score...wish I woulda bet my net worth on it..lol

Very good guess lol.

I had to miss the game because of work. Looked like a lot of guys had a really good game. I saw that Devin started again but Teague got most of the minutes. Was it because Teague played better or did Harris get hurt? I wonder how they will handle this situation going forward.

Devin had foul trouble, forcing JT to play extra minutes.

I believe our young JJ got the best of our old JJ. And,

our new, young JJ cost a fraction of what the old one

costs the Nets.

Korver keeps his 3 streak going! Yeah!

All around team effort. Lots of players for the Hawks did

a lot of good stuff. D. Jones had a nice game, as did Ivan.

Hawks bench, in fact were dominant tonight! Starters didn't

do bad either. Great Hawks win. We really needed this one.

Tomorrow night, Dallas.

GO HAWKS!!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Harris can't guard a chair. Ivan needs more minutes. We can't continue to get outworked on the boards like this in the playoffs. Josh Played smart for the most part in the 2nd half. Hopefully he realizes that driving to the backet for a dunk counts just as much as a long 2. Jones played very well! Teague's offense looked like bad Josh Smith offense although I was impressed with his assist. Petro should be a part of the regular rotation especially when we get killed on the boards by a big front line. Reggie Evans should not dominate Josh Smith on the boards like that. And eventhough the hawks won tonight, Drew still should bring it up to the team as a problem to be worked out instead of ignoring it like he has the majority of the season.

Northcyde thanks ...that was Ahawks89 who guessed it would be double OT..lol. Awesome game from our guys. Teague and Horford were ballin. Loved it. 3 straight let's keep it going and finish strong. Great nimbers all around ;-)

liked the way teague $ josh turned around what where starting off to be abismal nights it is good for teague to exsperiance other ways to affect the game when his shots are not falling. man did you all see the spin move smoove put on evans, smooth needs to put that move in his subconcious.(its better than a 3, its better than a 3).

i finally began to to see the revelance in dontay jones.

• Moderators

Picking up Dahntay for almost nothing really shows that Ferry is working hard. Its strong evidence that he's as interested in a strong showing in the playoffs as much as clearing cap space. Knowing that DS can't play every game we desperately needed someone who can defend the 2 and 3.

Great second half by the Hawks. We stand firmly in the second tier of top teams. Considering this is a 'transition' year that's pretty damn good.